Goodbye Fearless
(03-20-2013, 06:21 PM)GhostRider Wrote: I really don't like your attitude, Mike. My previous post was towards to tenacioussmich, if that wasn't clear enough for you.

No, your friends ban is to be discussed in the courthouse section, not here. Now please stay on topic.

i tried to discuss this in my ban request but as i said before, narcotic closed the thread before anyone could input.
I fuckin love ponies, deal with it.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29173675&b=10]
If that was the case, PM Narcotic or an SA.
(03-20-2013, 06:23 PM)GhostRider Wrote: If that was the case, PM Narcotic.

i felt it would be more effective if everybody could see what i think, i don't want to risk just getting ignored by narc. not saying he would but that's usually the case.

Yeah.. No. If you send me a PM with proper terms, I'll gladly reply.

Oh, and stop arguing now, next reply that is related to this will lead to a closure.
(03-20-2013, 06:26 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Yeah.. No. If you send me a PM with proper terms, I'll gladly reply.

Oh, and stop arguing now, next reply that is related to this will lead to a closure.

Ok. could you PM me with your thoughts on my earlier post then please.
i know you said no more posts or else closure, but i swear this is the last from me.

(03-20-2013, 06:21 PM)GhostRider Wrote: I really don't like your attitude, Mike. My previous post was towards to tenacioussmich, if that wasn't clear enough for you.

No, your friends ban is to be discussed in the courthouse section, not here. Now please stay on topic.

I haven't liked your attitude ever since you said "Calm your tits, son." to my cousin.

That really shows how professional and mature you are. How am I (a 17 year old) suppose to take a 15 year old seriously after that?

(03-20-2013, 06:26 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Yeah.. No. If you send me a PM with proper terms, I'll gladly reply.

Its funny you say that, you wouldn't answer my PM regarding this.

Another thing, I heard that you threatened to ban my friend KatNotDinner for FailRP if he didn't buy your mustang awhile back.

"We are a friendly community who like to help newcomers and roleplay experts alike" I call bullshit.

You can close this thread now.
Closed.

Edit: Provide evidence of my threatening, I don't recall even owning a Mustang. Thank you.
I have given you too many warnings. Closing this down.