Goodbye Fearless
(03-20-2013, 04:28 PM)Narcotic Wrote: If you die at spawnpoint, administrators won't ban you, as an administrator can't actually point out where you died, and if it's proven you died at spawnpoint, you of course won't be banned.

I saw it happen before, that's the main reason I posted it. My friend had his car right next to Corleone spawn, he went in it after he died and got banned.

The admin who banned him said it was for NLR, asking to be killed. The admin was demanding for 2k so my friend said "well I don't have the money so I guess you'll have to kill me".

(03-20-2013, 04:45 PM)GhostRider Wrote: We also ask you to use common sense, that is basically the solution to all the conflitcs with the rules you've brought here.

You're telling me to use common sense when the server rules conflict with each other, obviously I'm not the only one who has problems with this rules since people get banned 24/7 because of them.
How would I wish you'd moan in an unban request instead.
(03-20-2013, 05:17 PM)Narcotic Wrote: How would I wish you'd moan in an unban request instead.

Excuse me? I'm not even banned. Get your facts straight.
You said your friends got banned, so let them moan there instead than trashing your own goodbye thread.

Goodbye!
Common sense is a mighty power, when used the world is yours...

Also, goodbye.
Base rules #1: Walls used to surround a base can't be higher than around 4 meters/13 feet.

“Walls used to surround a base” that sounds like a fence to me. Narcotic banned my friend the other day for Doomforting because his house had high walls, this rule isn’t clear enough."

I was the one who was banned for Doomforting.

"You were banned for having a massive doomfort with 3 fading doors, 8m high walls with the purpose to contrawhore inside."

the description of doomforting:

"Doom forts are not allowed. This means you cannot make it hard for the opposing force to raid you. (ex: mazes, having to crouch or jump over props, small firing holes.)"

1. there where no small firing holes, no mazes, and you did not have to crouch or jump over props.

2. "You were banned for having a massive doomfort with 3 fading doors"
Yes my house had 3 fading doors, but the rule is no more then 2 custom doors blocking an entrance. i had 1 fading door with a fully functioning keypad blocking my entrance. the second was the door to my balcony, witch had a button, so not blocked, and the third was a garage to keep my car secure, not blocking access to the house.

3. "Walls used to surround a base can't be higher than around 4 meters/13 feet."
walls used to "surround" a base. i had no walls surrounding my base, the walls WHERE my base. and i have seen plenty of other bases with walls well past 10 meters.
"with the purpose to contrawhore inside"

my purpose was not to "contrawhore" it was to place some contra, step outside, wait for my friends to finish placing their contra and then leave the place to do some RP.

"You said your friends got banned, so let them moan there instead than trashing your own goodbye thread."

i would, but you closed the thread before anyone else had chance to input on their opinion.

i have also included some screenshots of my house, as it is a dupe that i still have saved.

"8M walls with contraband and guns inside? Come on, read the rules, then come back."

i feel i was offended when you posted that, as i have read the rules several times while waiting for a player slot on v2p.

no offence narcotic but, have YOU read the rules?
I fuckin love ponies, deal with it.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29173675&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes tenacioussmish's post:
  • MikeZero25x
I feel like you are confused. This is a goodbye thread, not a ban appeal. Stay on topic or this thread will be closed.
The following 1 user Likes GhostRider's post:
  • DoomDude1
(03-20-2013, 06:11 PM)GhostRider Wrote: I feel like you are confused. This is a goodbye thread, not a ban appeal. Stay on topic or this thread will be closed.

i am not confused, i felt this was the only place that everybody would actually see the point i am trying to make. guess i was mistaken.
sorry man.
I fuckin love ponies, deal with it.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29173675&b=10]
(03-20-2013, 06:11 PM)GhostRider Wrote: I feel like you are confused. This is a goodbye thread, not a ban appeal. Stay on topic or this thread will be closed.

Who is this towards? You seem like the one who's confused. I did this as a goodbye thread with reasons why I'm leaving. DJ being banned is a reason so this is all on topic.
I really don't like your attitude, Mike. My previous post was towards to tenacioussmich, if that wasn't clear enough for you.

No, your friends ban is to be discussed in the courthouse section, not here. Now please stay on topic.