Goodbye Fearless
Exclamation 
To the admins: I posted this in suggestions because I pointed out some bugs/glitches on v2p and some flaws in the server rules. Feel free to move it if you find a more appropriate category.

I decided that I’m no longer playing on Fearless. Don’t get me wrong, I had fun on the servers but after a while you start noticing flaws with the entire system.

I’m going to list some of the things that ruined my experience playing; maybe some of you will take this serious after Fearless loses enough members.

I’ll give you an example on why each of these rules need improved.

Vehicle Rules #4: When your car is stuck, call an admin. You can gently try to move it with a prop if required.

This goes against Tools/Props Rules #2: Do not proppush at all.

Base rules #1: Walls used to surround a base can't be higher than around 4 meters/13 feet.

“Walls used to surround a base” that sounds like a fence to me. Narcotic banned my friend the other day for Doomforting because his house had high walls, this rule isn’t clear enough.

OOC and IC Rule #2: Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes.

If you die at spawn you could be banned, unless you spawn as another job.

General Rule #13: Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

Let’s say I’m a rebel and a police officer points a gun or tazer at me, I’m not allowed to run but in real life people do run from the police (especially when guns are pointed at them). Police officers are also unable to lower their tazer when it’s out.

Bugs/glitches I noticed over time on v2p: If you drive your car into the power plant wall it goes back into your inventory. If you drop a seed in between to pots it grows two plants. The weed buyer npc is never spawned. When you go to change the color of your car it glitches out.

When the servers are full, I think donors should be able to get in before regular members. It’s unfair that I have to wait for a slot when there’s kids with only minutes played just minging around.

I’m not going to post any names in particular because I don’t want this thread to get closed but some of the administrators are very unprofessional and immature. Hopefully that will be taken care of over time.

I had over 200 hours played on Fearless, I gave all my money (over a million) to my friend this morning.

Goodbye Fearless.
The following 1 user Likes MikeZero25x's post:
  • Nancy
about half of this should go in another section.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=27
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
If rules need improvement, the staff team will discuss it.

If you die at spawnpoint, administrators won't ban you, as an administrator can't actually point out where you died, and if it's proven you died at spawnpoint, you of course won't be banned.

The rules are here because it's a game specially, and it has to be fair for everyone, this is NOT real life, how have I said this millions of times.

You were banned for having a massive doomfort with 3 fading doors, 8m high walls with the purpose to contrawhore inside.
Thanks for your feedback. Goodbye.
Regards,
aviator
have fun mike
Take care.
Lead by example.
(03-20-2013, 04:24 PM)MikeZero25x Wrote: Vehicle Rules #4: When your car is stuck, call an admin. You can gently try to move it with a prop if required.

This goes against Tools/Props Rules #2: Do not proppush at all.

This uses common sense really. Do we have to amend Prop rule #2 so that it says that Vehicle rules #4 is an exception? I am sure you've never had a problem with this rule.

MikeZero25x Wrote:Base rules #1: Walls used to surround a base can't be higher than around 4 meters/13 feet.

“Walls used to surround a base” that sounds like a fence to me. Narcotic banned my friend the other day for Doomforting because his house had high walls, this rule isn’t clear enough.

This rule is rather simple. Perimeter walls are not required to be over 4 metres high.

MikeZero25x Wrote:OOC and IC Rule #2: Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes.

If you die at spawn you could be banned, unless you spawn as another job.

Again, I cite common sense. We can't put every exception; clearly if you die at spawn you won't be banned for breaking NLR.

MikeZero25x Wrote:General Rule #13: Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

Let’s say I’m a rebel and a police officer points a gun or tazer at me, I’m not allowed to run but in real life people do run from the police (especially when guns are pointed at them). Police officers are also unable to lower their tazer when it’s out.

I remember seeing a video on the effects of a tazer, they're not a joke. Sure people try their luck and in an ideal environment whereby everyone roleplayed well we wouldn't need to 'force' RP via this sort of rule. I recommend seeing a post by Killjoy on the matter.

Apart from that, I recommend making a separate goodbye post in the appropriate section and then another post regarding the bug reports.

Farewell and good luck.
Even though you are suggesting things on this. It is still a goodbye for the main sense so I am going to move it to goodbyes for you.
We also ask you to use common sense, that is basically the solution to all the conflitcs with the rules you've brought here.

Farewell.
Goodbye.