Hastily banned for Backseat before having had the chance to explain
Your name: Le Seul Tetraplegique

Your ban ID: 27199

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Backseat Adminning

Involved: Fishnuggets, [FL:RP] Freezak

Why we should unban you: Fishnuggets was minging and ruining our funeralRP (started by [FL:RP] Freezak), and it was bugging everyone. He repeatedly picked up the notes that I left on the grave, and dropped them in the nearby garbage can. I told him several times to stop. At one point with a gun to his face. The next time he did it I shot him. After this happened, Theomenz took him elsewhere for questioning, and Narcotic froze me. Narcotic asked me why I shot him, and before I could even respond he banned me. I think he assumed I was responding to Fishnuggets failRP (when he was talking about masturbating to the memory of the deceased), but since Narcotic wasn't there earlier he wasn't aware of the previous happenings, with the note. Freezak would back me up on this. The only mistake Narcotic made was being too hasty in banning me and not waiting for me to respond to his question. I forgive him though, and thank him for his dedication to keeping the server clean!
That isn't a valid reason to kill someone, you had about 30 seconds from when I started asking till you got banned, I asked multiple times while you were running shooting at him.

Denied.