UnBan Request. ~SoulNaru
Your name: (SoulNaru)

Your ban ID: ( 13764 )

Banned by: ([FL] Ruxandra)

Reason: ("Ban request approved - RDM- Too many RDM bans, permaban issued".)

Involved: ( I Do Not Know Who Was There It Was A Long Time Ago.)

Why we should unban you: ( RP Improved, RDM (VERY RARELY) Been Baned For 7 Months. CDM (NEVER) I Would Like Too Go On Trial And Prove MySelf That I've Changed.(I rarely RDM & Never CDM.
I have been playing on lots of server's (Harbor Roleplay)(HellZoneClan)Aswell as DarkRP. I follow lots of rules, I haven't that much but ever once in a blue moon.... So i am asking i just want to be unbanned. I would like to go on Trial and proove myself that i have changed. Thank you. From An Old Player ~SoulNaru. )
You follow lots of rules? So you don't follow them all?
(03-10-2013, 03:49 AM)Narcotic Wrote: You follow lots of rules? So you don't follow them all?
No I Follow All Of Them Now Haha That Was Before When I Was Crap At RP.
(03-10-2013, 03:47 AM)SoulNaru Wrote: Your name: (SoulNaru)

Your ban ID: ( 13764 )

Banned by: ([FL] Ruxandra)

Reason: ("Ban request approved - RDM- Too many RDM bans, permaban issued".)

Involved: ( I Do Not Know Who Was There It Was A Long Time Ago.)

Why we should unban you: ( RP Improved, RDM (VERY RARELY) Been Baned For 7 Months. CDM (NEVER) I Would Like Too Go On Trial And Prove MySelf That I've Changed.(I rarely RDM & Never CDM.
I have been playing on lots of server's (Harbor Roleplay)(HellZoneClan)Aswell as DarkRP. I follow lots of rules, I haven't that much but ever once in a blue moon.... So i am asking i just want to be unbanned. I would like to go on Trial and proove myself that i have changed. Thank you. From An Old Player ~SoulNaru. )
One thing I will tell you is that, I have played with him for the longest time he may have broken one here and there but has not gotten banned sence 2012 when i have started to play with him I have seen him improve and also he is just a good person when you get to know him.
(03-10-2013, 03:56 AM)RejectGhost Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 03:47 AM)SoulNaru Wrote: [
One thing I will tell you is that, I have played with him for the longest time he may have broken one here and there but has not gotten banned sence 2012 when i have started to play with him I have seen him improve and also he is just a good person when you get to know him.

How exactly are you involved here?
(03-10-2013, 09:30 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 03:56 AM)RejectGhost Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 03:47 AM)SoulNaru Wrote: [

How exactly are you involved here?
He Has Played With Me Ever Sence I Met Him He's One Of My Best Friends And A Good RPer.
Your friend's biased statements are close to irrelevant. I don't think you learned anything at all from playing DarkRP or any other server that has -100% RP.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Appeal denied.