ARMA 3 Alpha
(03-07-2013, 04:54 PM)DubpleRW Wrote:
(03-07-2013, 03:56 PM)Warior135 Wrote: Can someone give me the lite version?

I need to do some tests and the Bohemia admins said to ask someone who got it for one.

No offense, but sounds like the most fake things admins could "ever" tell you, they would just give it to you instead of making you ask some random *well not everybody's random but, still... You know what I mean .. q_Q* peeps to give you a lite version, while they only got 3, I mean, I could say "I'm a Bohemia Interactive admin, but I just ran out of keys, could anyone give me one, please?" <-- Biggest scam ever.

No, You cant play ArmA 3 alpha and ArmA 3 lite alpha at the same time, Its just that anyone who has ArmA 3 can give someone a lite invitation, And anyone who has lite has another invitation to give to someone, Its like a chain-game.
(03-07-2013, 05:28 PM)Warior135 Wrote:

I need to do some tests and the Bohemia admins said to ask someone who got it for one.

No offense, but sounds like the most fake things admins could "ever" tell you, they would just give it to you instead of making you ask some random *well not everybody's random but, still... You know what I mean .. q_Q* peeps to give you a lite version, while they only got 3, I mean, I could say "I'm a Bohemia Interactive admin, but I just ran out of keys, could anyone give me one, please?" <-- Biggest scam ever.

No, You cant play ArmA 3 alpha and ArmA 3 lite alpha at the same time, Its just that anyone who has ArmA 3 can give someone a lite invitation, And anyone who has lite has another invitation to give to someone, Its like a chain-game.

So.. That means that if you'll get a lite key, you'll be able to give me another lite key? lol, that's pretty much, like a no-money-making-company-like-ea-who-wants-5-euro-for-every-DLC-or-what-ever.
(03-07-2013, 05:43 PM)DubpleRW Wrote:

So.. That means that if you'll get a lite key, you'll be able to give me another lite key? lol, that's pretty much, like a no-money-making-company-like-ea-who-wants-5-euro-for-every-DLC-or-what-ever.

No, Its free Tounge

If you think it is like EA, No offense but you are an idiot.
(03-07-2013, 05:54 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(03-07-2013, 05:43 PM)DubpleRW Wrote:

No, Its free Tounge

If you think it is like EA, No offense but you are an idiot.

Oh sorry, "always-when-i-type-like-dis" I make mistakes like a tard, what I ment is, that it's not like EA lel.
Is there a deadline to when you buy the deal?
I have no access to steam at the moment.

*Reads comments* You could gain a lot of popularity by buying this game for certain people. *Laughs and does nothing*
Seems like Steam likes denying my card again. So fucking nice when you need it.

I'll suck someone off for this game pls
(03-07-2013, 08:49 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Seems like Steam likes denying my card again. So freaking nice when you need it.

I'll suck someone off for this game pls

I hope this will accept your purchase,

https://store.bistudio.com/arma3-alpha
Got it DLd few hours ago one thing which bugs me a lot if these stupid fictional names in weaponary.
But overall seems like very good game, Won't criticize alpha but so far I enjoyed first moments of Arma 2 more Tounge
(03-07-2013, 09:37 PM)Mahti Wrote: Got it DLd few hours ago one thing which bugs me a lot if these stupid fictional names in weaponary.
But overall seems like very good game, Won't criticize alpha but so far I enjoyed first moments of Arma 2 more Tounge

"Fictional names"

Alot of them are US army prototypes Tounge
Bought it yesterday. Shame my PC has not been fixed yet.