License Plates
If its possible, then of course awesome idea. +support
+Support
(02-16-2013, 11:09 PM)Sokka Wrote: Maybe, although not as "realistic" players have there own unique license plate number just like the quick warrant number and no matter what vehicle they are in, the license plate shows the numbers of whom ever is driving.

Think about that last part and how realistic that would be.

Owners of cars should be able to call in with their plates and report it stolen, so next to the number it could say 'REPORTED STOLEN'
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Love the idea!
+Support
+Support really cool idea that could be IncorporatedSmile
+Support
More realistic And easier to identify the driver as a Cop
For Example, I was chasing a suspect as a Cop, he got away then I found "his" car and stopped it, turns out it was not the right car but the same model and color
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
Nothing like this would ever be aproved, it may look cool but it seems useless in the end.
+support

With this, the president can make car impound warrants if the car is found illigally parked or something. This way SS dont have to pick lock the car just for that.
(03-01-2013, 01:07 AM)rockchak917™ Wrote: Nothing like this would ever be aproved, it may look cool but it seems useless in the end.

It's far from useless. I wouldn't of suggested it if it was Thinking
(02-12-2013, 09:11 AM)GRiiM Wrote: +Support

Possibly custom license plates when you purchase it? (Following the FL13 xxx style)
I can imagine that cars with better or older license plates would sell for more.

Yeah, that would change the Marketplace up a bit Cheese