BR [FL:RP] BaconTree
Exclamation 
Thread Title: BR for RDM

Name of player: [FL:RP] BaconTree

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43684593

Time in GMT: Around 4:00 PM

Server: V2P

Summary: I had just made an arrest when this guy comes rolling up in the yellow car behind him in the picture. He ran someone over so I said I offered him two options; Impound your car for a release fee of $500, or Go to jail for five minutes. (Trying to RP with the whole impound thing) He came around and shot me once then I pulled out my camera, and snapped a pic... He then said fine and unlocked his car and said to impound. I get in the car, and as soon as I started backing out he pulled his gun out and shot me in the car.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=129061938
I like the fact how you dont say how i : Told you to leave ( Nicely ) When you did'nt i said : Why don't you leave? I have'nt done anything!?

That is all i said, I did not do anything, You have no profes i did anything illegal.
(02-23-2013, 05:54 PM)BaconTree Wrote: I like the fact how you dont say how i : Told you to leave ( Nicely ) When you did'nt i said : Why don't you leave? I have'nt done anything!?

That is all i said, I did not do anything, You have no profes i did anything illegal.

If you look at my health it's at 49% and it didn't magically get that way
in your evidence all it shows is you having a man at gunpoint. What am I missing?
(02-23-2013, 08:46 PM)Jokhah Wrote: in your evidence all it shows is you having a man at gunpoint. What am I missing?

Look at my health... I know it wasn't a lot, but just look at it 49% The picture is after he shot me.
Health does not prove a thing. you have 24 hours to post more sufficient evidence.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(02-23-2013, 08:54 PM)Beflok Wrote: Health does not prove a thing. you have 24 hours to post more sufficient evidence.

I've got nothing, but he truly did RDM me. idc if he doesn't get banned anymore... i'm to busy for that anyway
Denied.