News and Updates #1
suggestion: let players send in articles and stuff Smile
This is Perfecto.

(02-05-2013, 04:23 PM)The Chaos Wrote: suggestion: let players send in articles and stuff Smile

Yup.
(02-05-2013, 06:03 PM)Ozman Wrote: This is Perfecto.

(02-05-2013, 04:23 PM)The Chaos Wrote: suggestion: let players send in articles and stuff Smile

Yup.

Although that would be good, all the clips were recorded with the same FRAPS settings. So if someone were to send in a clip they would have to use the same settings.
It doesn't matter what frap settings they use, as long as the video is clear and not complete shit quality then I can edit the rest and make it 1080p
This is simply amazing, Infernaw your voice is so nice to listen to (in the least creepiest way possible). So much better than having to do the work myself when I can sit back relax and listen to some good ol Infernaw!
(02-05-2013, 09:49 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: This is simply amazing, Infernaw your voice is so nice to listen to (in the least creepiest way possible). So much better than having to do the work myself when I can sit back relax and listen to some good ol Infernaw!

You must be joking! I sound shy and nervous as hell!
Thanks anyway. I appreciate the feedback <3
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Really good!, Better then Fearless Monthly >:]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
Well, That's why I chose Infernaw; Not for her Swag looks. but for her voice.
What a time to be banned, updates look amazing! Good work on the video.
In the meanwhile, back to replacing my blow off valve >.>
I've noticed quite a few of these updates were from suggestions, thanks for listening to the community!