Ban Request on CHEEST3R
Think you forgot one corleones had joined after CHEEST3R had switched from pres and you were contra whoreing with keypads so Tess all corleones were in there at one time and who have you permission to post rimmy
[Image: 130321065341723405.gif]
Click the pic to add me on steam
(01-31-2013, 12:40 PM)Indigo Wrote: Think you forgot one corleones had joined after CHEEST3R had switched from pres and you were contra whoreing with keypads so Tess all corleones were in there at one time and who have you permission to post rimmy

Why are you trying to get players? I don't report everyone at first sight, i warn them. I got over 10 or more screenshots about people breaking the rules, but i warned them and they respected the rules. You keep reporting at first small-near breaking rule. Btw, send us a screenshot of the keypads and base then.

And remember, you asked solid snake to switch to president, why? To rob him, the Don of corleones (You was a corleone too). You was trying to rob him, he saw you on the cameras with a lockpick. He didn't switched because it's boring and he knew that you was trying to rob him, and maybe if he wasn't there you gonna profit to rob all the house. So said i was going to switch to president, you said: "yea switch chester ;D." and i switched and came back on feet. (I'm pretty sure you said that cuz u know i was coming back and you profit to take screenshots saying i was basing with them.) Do you think we are stupid? bah..

A few minutes later, solid internet connection was lost, you joined the Don's and bought the house with my room inside it. I was walking on the street in the rich hood and you came with Ghost armed with M4 and said that was your territory. (Streets are public, houses aren't.) There was a SS, i was going on my house and you said the house was yours to the SS, i picked up my AK without aiming you (like you did to me) and you picked you M4 a few seconds later and killed me. ( I didn't even point at you, i also did flashlight to show you my AK).

Think before posting... you broke rules and failRP and i didn't reported you. So if you wan't to try to get me and solid banned, just let me post what REALLY happen.
(01-31-2013, 12:40 PM)Indigo Wrote: Think you forgot one corleones had joined after CHEEST3R had switched from pres and you were contra whoreing with keypads so Tess all corleones were in there at one time and who have you permission to post rimmy

That's a lie, there's was not a single keypad in that house, the other where living there, and could have contra if they wanted, that won't make it a base. Stop lying and trying to get other people banned for nothing.

Also CHEEST3R had a room there, he was a corleone, but he didn't had any contra, so stop lying.
Denied.