Commander & Cop RDM President
Name of player
det.norman jaden
I AM CHIDDYBANG [just us]

SteamID
det.norman jaden STEAM_0152008133
I AM CHIDDYBANG [just us] STEAM_0141776280

Time in GMT
00:31:21 (according to timestamp on screenshot)

Server
33x

Summary
I was president, and had just met somebody in the lobby. I came back up alone, as there were 3 fading doors with 3 completely different codes, so I felt safe. However, upon entering my office I saw people crouching and it turned out to be the police commander and an officer. They shot me once, but I thought it was just a mistake, since I was wearing a suit and I could have been anybody (See Screenshot). However, after announcing who I was, they continued to shoot me until I died. The commander then fled, but when I re spawned, (having started fraps while it was counting down) the other officer continued to shoot me, even though I had spawn immunity. See the video below for evidence of this.

As an extra note, the commander later appeared to me as if nothing had happened and I had to actually check the screenshot to see if it was the same person. If the people who did this are reading this, please do reply, as I'm REALLY confused as to why you did this, and I'd love to know why. Surely you know if a government member kills the president, they just re spawn again, right

Evidence

Screenshot
[Image: y0JzqKI.jpg]

Video

I don't know how to attach videos so here's the link

http://youtu.be/SSRHcPCshwk
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
Bump, if that's allowed in this section.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
Bumping again, if it's allowed. Not sure what's taking so long, evidence is pretty good.
Neither of the Steam Id's are valid...
These guys keeps RDMING everytime. I played with them a few days ago. They don't respect NLR, they keep coming back to my spawn to kill me and to arrest me again and again. Last time i played with them they killed me like 6 times, when i was on the tunnel they was always coming with cars and telling me to get on the ground.

These guys are on cops to minge, i know how they are.
Not too sure why the ID's came out wrong. Heres the ones from my most recent check.

Det.norman jaden STEAM_0:1:52008133
I AM CHIDDYBANG STEAM_0:1:41776280
Det.norman jaden STEAM_0:1:52008133 - approved 4 days for killing
I AM CHIDDYBANG STEAM_0:1:41776280 - approved 3 days for trying