City Police Department
Couldnt make it at 18:00.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(01-22-2013, 10:45 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: Event shall be hosted on Saturday night at 18:00 GMT.

Perfect for me !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Why did you have to move it though? Like Narcotic, I hate it when the event time changes. Now I won't be able to attend for one hour :[
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

I'm sorry but not only do I have to make it a good time for you guys I have to model it around the holders of the dupe, we've all reached the prop limit and contain parts of the dupe.
(01-23-2013, 03:33 PM)Link66 Wrote: Why did you have to move it though? Like Narcotic, I hate it when the event time changes. Now I won't be able to attend for one hour :[

To get the majority of people in the event. Obviously everyone will not be able to attend because people have things to do. Why are you moaning about one hour, the event will be on for a while
Steam Name - jackoburst

Number of bans - 6

Desired Position - DEA

Number of hours 180

IG Stuff suit however many guns lambo

Name - jack

Address - (not saying)

Date of birth - 19/08/2000

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - I love rping the DEA although RPing a dea has never resulted in a raid for me
(01-23-2013, 04:01 PM)Verzyn Wrote:
(01-23-2013, 03:33 PM)Link66 Wrote: Why did you have to move it though? Like Narcotic, I hate it when the event time changes. Now I won't be able to attend for one hour :[

To get the majority of people in the event. Obviously everyone will not be able to attend because people have things to do. Why are you moaning about one hour, the event will be on for a while

I hate it when I have to do this...

Who said I was moaning? I was just saying that I hate it when the event time changes to something I cannot attend. Anyways, I suppose you're right. I hope nothing too good happens during that one hour.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Next time set a time, have that time and don't change it, I really don't like this, I signed up pretty much cause the timed fitted me perfectly, anyways, I won't join again.
(01-23-2013, 05:01 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Next time set a time, have that time and don't change it, I really don't like this, I signed up pretty much cause the timed fitted me perfectly, anyways, I won't join again.

That's a shame man, a real shame.

Anyway on to a more positive note: Link the event will surely be on for more than 2 hours, therefore 1 one hour won't be that much. We'll most likely be setting up for the best part of that hour anyway. I apologize that it's been changed around so much.
I see the commander job is still not filled in, and my shift has been changed for this weekend, so I am able to hop in if I may. Please add me back in and I'll be right there for the event.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Floodify