Slender Kittys unban request
[b]Your name: Slender Kitty
[b]Your ban ID:21776

[b]Banned by: Temar

[b]Reason: Scamming

[b]Involved: i dont know hes name

[b]Why we should unban you:o i was selling my corvette for 150k later on a guy pms me saying that he wants to buy the car im like ok meet me dont rember location but we meet up he pays me 15k and i say umm its 150k he pas me 90k and i was like im not stupid and he takes me to some place in an allyway and pays 45k ok deal my internet crashes i restart it and come back. turn on garrys mod going to v33x where we where trading. it was full i paniced cause i had a feeling this was going to happend i logged on v2p i had hes money and the corvette. so after trying to go on to the servers a spot opens i click join server i was banned i checked the forums i was banned forever and ive been donating like 80$ so i want to come back on
Similar thing has happened to me. Except for the rents turned my internet off because i had work the next day. :p
Slender Kitty wouldn't do that stuff Mr. Admin. He's a serious player and has 2 RP points, plus he helps newbies with different problems just like I do ! He also donated 80$ to make the server better and longer-life, so you should consider this thing too !

My oppinion is he should be unbanned because he really is a good player and deserves to play on FearLess RP,and I confirm that internet problems happen anytime, so he really didn't want to scam that guy, but it happend without his will.
"ok deal my internet crashes i restart it and come back. turn on garrys mod going to v33x where we where trading. it was full i paniced cause i had a feeling this was going to happend i logged on v2p" why would you log on to v2p? and plus "ok deal my internet crashes" is a verrrryyyyyyyyyyyy common story

Refrain from posting with insufficient rights "My oppinion is he should be unbanned because he really is a good player and deserves to play on FearLess RP,and I confirm that internet problems happen anytime, so he really didn't want to scam that guy, but it happend without his will."
(01-16-2013, 08:34 PM)Celtic Wrote: "ok deal my internet crashes i restart it and come back. turn on garrys mod going to v33x where we where trading. it was full i paniced cause i had a feeling this was going to happend i logged on v2p" why would you log on to v2p? and plus "ok deal my internet crashes" is a verrrryyyyyyyyyyyy common story

Refrain from posting with insufficient rights "My oppinion is he should be unbanned because he really is a good player and deserves to play on FearLess RP,and I confirm that internet problems happen anytime, so he really didn't want to scam that guy, but it happend without his will."

My internet sucks i cant do anything about that until i buy a new internet i Will pay back how Much he paied me
I come back to this post to say that on FL Community there are lots of players that need to be perma banned for their behavior(some think that I should too but, trust me, I dont) but, ofc, they aren't bcuz they donated 10$ and they get an "immunity", even if the rules say something different. So, again, take care of other donaters that abuse their powers and think they're the Gods of FL and let Slender Kitty play again, because he really deserves this(more than I or others do) !
(01-16-2013, 10:13 PM)KiTTeH Wrote: I come back to this post to say that on FL Community there are lots of players that need to be perma banned for their behavior(some think that I should too but, trust me, I dont) but, ofc, they aren't bcuz they donated 10$ and they get an "immunity", even if the rules say something different. So, again, take care of other donaters that abuse their powers and think they're the Gods of FL and let Slender Kitty play again, because he really deserves this(more than I or others do) !

Soooo many donators have been banned you don't even know. More than half of the ban requests on here say "why i banned i donated like $10 but i get banned after i help the server dis is bulshat!"

There are still a lot that need to get punished for their rulebreaks.
(01-16-2013, 10:52 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote:
(01-16-2013, 10:13 PM)KiTTeH Wrote: I come back to this post to say that on FL Community there are lots of players that need to be perma banned for their behavior(some think that I should too but, trust me, I dont) but, ofc, they aren't bcuz they donated 10$ and they get an "immunity", even if the rules say something different. So, again, take care of other donaters that abuse their powers and think they're the Gods of FL and let Slender Kitty play again, because he really deserves this(more than I or others do) !

Soooo many donators have been banned you don't even know. More than half of the ban requests on here say "why i banned i donated like $10 but i get banned after i help the server dis is bulshat!"

I understand but i get it scamming is against the rules but this is what happend if u dont trust me thats ok.
Do not post in the Courthouse if you are not directly related to the case, even if you're a witness or a bystander, provide only relevant and crucial input to the case discussion.