I Am More Mature now Unban:Daizy
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: [FL:RP] Daizy

Your ban ID: 19609

Banned by: Adman

Reason: Im ready to Passive Roleplay and Getting Rp Points

Involved: Ryder

Why we should unban you: I have Been learned My Bans I have been Tested Another Servers They all been sucks. Fearless Rp Is to me like 10 years old Call Of Duty. Fearless Have Good admins They not Abuse Or saying, *You are f*g* I am sorry Verzyn and im ready help you to Help you some time. And Admins Next Time You will see Me Passive Role Playing Whit 5 Rp Points !
By: DaizyHeart
You posted your last appeal no more then two days ago.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1021

Not only that, but if you read the rules stated below you are only allowed to make two appeals. If I now look at this, you made your initial appeal (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=22667 ) on the 21/12/2012.

Fair enough, except you make your second appeal; the last appeal you are ever entitled to make only 10 days later.

Nudelholz Wrote:5. If your unban request was denied you have to wait until you can post your next one, those are the waiting times:
Bantime under 1 week - You are NOT ALLOWED to post a 2nd unban request.
Bantime over 1 week - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 1 week after the denial.
Bantime over 1 month - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 2 weeks after the denial.
Bantime over 3 months - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 1 month after the denial.
Permanent ban - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 2 months after the denial.
A 3rd unban request will not be taken in consideration, no matter how long your ban is.

Disobeying those waiting times will lead to a warning which increases your warning level by 30%.

So if we look at all of this you made a second unban request less then 2 months after the denial and you also proceeded to make a third unban request.

What does it say about third unban requests?
Quote:A 3rd unban request will not be taken in consideration, no matter how long your ban is.

Appeal denied.