Unban Request: Daizy
Your name: [FL:RP] Daizy

Your ban ID: 19609

Banned by: Adman

Reason: Steam Profil Ban Request 22607 Approved - "Random deathmatch." -15th ban, time to go. Perm issued.

Involved: Missedi

Why we should unban you: Look How much i have been donated to server and the 14th ban was accident ask for termin that was 2h bans, When i was random deathmatching u have any prove of that no ban request ??? How was u got 15th bans u dont know count mines bans ??? im going to wanna speak whit Soulripper Show me the prove i random deathmatch Adman!!
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=22607

This ban request was initially posted on TBL/whazup☣ and |NwoP| SkezZHD. The first player was banned for random deathmatch and the second permanently suspended for a separate reason.

Now, in the video the police officer ([FL:RP] Ryder) is killed by a gunman who comes round the corner with an AK-47, not only is he killed but another officer too.

Spoiler :
[20:53:36] Bob marley (STEAM_0:0:41400294) Ran over: [FL:RP] Daizy (STEAM_0:1:41714650) using models/cabbie.mdl

This shows you being run over.

Spoiler :
[20:54:15] [FL:RP] Daizy (STEAM_0:1:41714650) Killed: MoXo l Math v.2 (STEAM_0:1:46271619) using weapon_mad_ak47
[20:54:18] [FL:RP] Daizy (STEAM_0:1:41714650) Killed: [FL:RP] Ryder (STEAM_0:1:49415356) using weapon_mad_ak47

This shows you killing Ryder at the exact time specified in the video. Due to you being run over, and then proceeding to kill Ryder and the other officer merely 39 seconds later indicates you could not have had any possible reason to kill them. Ryder was simply standing there watching events and you came around and killed him.

This was your 15th ban. I decided to issue a permanent suspension as you clearly fail to follow the rules.
Yea reason to kill that cops was i was saving the guys from cops ??? i didint know that was random he was my friend he ask me to kill that cop in steam i didint know that was random i will not do that again i was mercenary. btw who was the guy who kill me whit car ? do he get bans to ??? i really are sorry for killing that cops and promise i will follow rules every day and every night. Im so sorry and it wont happen again you will never see me in ban request or in server braking rules i really like this server and how u see i have donated to this server like 50e. Im sure you will be happy when i will Be Passiv Roleplayer and i can take 3h blacklisted for guns. Im really sorry. Sad
My 2 hour ban is still a ban even though I shortened it, if I had checked your history it would have been permanent or a few months at least.
(12-21-2012, 11:27 AM)Dj Genu$//Desssuuu(fin) Wrote: Yea reason to kill that cops was i was saving the guys from cops ??? i didint know that was random he was my friend he ask me to kill that cop in steam i didint know that was random i will not do that again i was mercenary. btw who was the guy who kill me whit car ? do he get bans to ??? i really are sorry for killing that cops and promise i will follow rules every day and every night. Im so sorry and it wont happen again you will never see me in ban request or in server braking rules i really like this server and how u see i have donated to this server like 50e. Im sure you will be happy when i will Be Passiv Roleplayer and i can take 3h blacklisted for guns. Im really sorry. Sad

Ok, so now you also admit to meta-gaming? By now I would have thought that with all your bans you would have taken into serious consideration your aggressive play style; yet here we are discussing another situation where you have randomly killed players. The appeal rules clearly state to only make one if you have actually been suspended unjustly.

You clearly broke the rules, even after 14 previous bans. Your suspension will stay.

Appeal denied.