Unban Request - MayhemzHD and SamCookiez
Your name: [FL:RP] MayhemzHD and [FL:RP] SamCookiez

Your ban ID: MayhemzHD - 17885 SamCookiez - 17886

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Random tranq

Involved: SamCookiez

Why we should unban you: We got banned for random tranqing each other. We were not random tranqing each other as me and SamCookiez where inside our place playing paint ball with Tranq Snipers so we off course didn't die. We both agreed to shoot each other and we both agreed to play paint ball. I even said to Infernwe that we will be playing paint ball inside the base while we were guarding it and she didn't mind.
And you didn't even come up to me and SamCookiez to ask why we were tranqing eachother.
1. You did not have any field arranged. The outside of the base was completely empty.
2. You were just running around shooting eachother and acting like kids.
3. You can't make unban requests for bans under 24 hours, I guess you didn't bother reading that.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-25-2012, 05:22 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: 1. You did not have any field arranged. The outside of the base was completely empty.
2. You were just running around shooting eachother and acting like kids.
3. You can't make unban requests for bans under 24 hours, I guess you didn't bother reading that.

1. Our field was inside the MTL as we decided that we liked that area and that the Don Colerone didn't mind we did that there.
2. How our we acting like kids if we wanted to play paint ball with each other while guarding a base? Please tell me that.
3. Me and SamCookiez felt that it was a unfair ban so we should post it and get the issue resolved or we would have to wait 24 hours for getting unbanned as an unfair reason.
I think this was an unfair ban because you never ASKED them what they were doing at the base. I think that Ruxandra should have at the least asked what they were doing.
(11-25-2012, 07:22 PM)pengie151 Wrote: I think this was an unfair ban because you never ASKED them what they were doing at the base. I think that Ruxandra should have at the least asked what they were doing.

Thank you, I was just about to post how she should of warned us or at least gave us information about the ban.
Dude that is not a fair ban at all.
Wink 
I think that it was very unfair because they did not get a chance to even say anything and you didn't warn them at all. They were having a friendly game of paintball and they were just having fun. You had no right to ban them at all.
I agree with Cassius. i am also banned for a stupid reason
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=21458
Is this post even being reviewed?
(11-25-2012, 08:14 PM)SamCookiez Wrote: Is this post even being reviewed?

Allow the administration team some time to review your case.