• s.J., Joey Skylynx
(11-24-2012, 10:17 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Welcome back GMODBOY#1

GMODBOY#1 GETTIN SCRUBBAS MAD
-Signature removed-
My god....
Welcome back to FL, Senne.

Let's RP when you aren't 39th in qeue. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Welcome back! Cheese
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Hello s.J. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.
(11-25-2012, 12:39 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Hello s.J. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.

Don't you try and bullshit me lol.
Soul Yea sounds good got my exams coming up soon though so that might have to wait for a while.
And thanks infernaw
-Signature removed-
I suggest you Ctrl+V:ers take your time to READ the first post carefully before recommending an ex-admin to read the rules -.-
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 7 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • s.J., TC224, Biowulf, Colonel Burger, Slick Rick, Niimo, Flux
Well, he maybe need a refreshments since he had leaved and came back, maybe some of the rules are updated? Tounge
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Welcome back SJ

I remember youuuuuuuu <3

Spoiler :
(11-25-2012, 01:33 AM)myfloodify Wrote: Well, he maybe need a refreshments since he had leaved and came back, maybe some of the rules are updated? Tounge
dat excuse...