Save Evocity v33x
(11-17-2012, 05:46 PM)Mahti Wrote: Did you figure out this all by yourself?

Nope im speaking up for the people whom i saw left the server today because they were pissed at the minges..
I agree with this so much.

I saw one day when no admins were on,Propblocking,RDM,CDM e.t.c
To the people saying admins have lifes: That means they aren't allowed to be on the servers more than once per month? We got an okay sized admin team, the problem is that they are never online on the servers, I see an admin on the servers 1/20 of the time I play, seriously
I haven't been able to get on all day because something messed up, leaving me without administrative status.
Same here Adman, I've gotten mine back now; I will be on tonight.

Also Bluerider, That isn't true. Myself and a few other admins are on v33x quite a lot, You must get on the server at a bad time.

(11-17-2012, 05:58 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Same thing happens as much as in v33x in v2d
Its all about timing
We have admins in a certain regions and not from every timezone
In addition, They may not always be on servers, for it is not their permanent job
I can see v33x in a good shape sometimes too

Couldn't have put it better myself.
I'm on the server on a bad time? Everytime I go on the server is a bad time, sorry for being mad but the time I have been playing on the servers I have been hit by cars, bathtubes, lamps, flying submarines, barrels. Etc... I've seen flying chairs, flying cars, flying ambulances landing on the nexus... And when no admins are online, we have to spend our own time posting ban requests. I'm sorry but I will stay away from the servers until there are more admins online.

Note: In this post I believe I am talking for all the serious rpers on the v33x server.
I am interested in a video of flying ambulances however...
There's one in a ban request I am uploading, it's bugged right now, I'll fix it tommorow
Post the ban requests, some administrators are inactive, yes, but please do remember that all of them also have a commitment to the community, not only the server.

Many are in different timezones than you are.
This should work: -https://dl.dropbox.com/u/104548432/Ban%20request%202.mp4
Remove the -