Unban Request For Sam
Your name: Sam

Your ban ID: 16594

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Mass RDM

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Apparently I RDMed loads of people but I was lagging really hard and the screen was grey and I was spamming the mouse button to try and get it working and I got kicked. I'm still not entirely sure what happened. [I Was Told The Server Was Under Really Bad DDOS That Day As Well Which Kind Of Explains It]
i pretty sure you was aiming at people not shooting randomly ...
(11-05-2012, 07:00 AM)Temar Wrote: i pretty sure you was aiming at people not shooting randomly ...

I'm sorry Temar I literally have no idea what happened, the screen was grey with like lines on it and I was mashing the mouse and keys and got kicked. I'm still very confused.
That is no excuse, You shouldn't mash your keyboard/mouse because your screen went grey.
(11-05-2012, 04:06 PM)Jamie Wrote: That is no excuse, You shouldn't mash your keyboard/mouse because your screen went grey.

Well I apologise, I just don't see that in the rules.. :/ I really don't think I can be banned for something that's not in the rules. :/
Randomly shooting is against our rules, reckless behavior prior to it is not an excuse.
(11-05-2012, 10:50 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Randomly shooting is against our rules, reckless behavior prior to it is not an excuse.
I don't believe I'm following you.
All I know is: my screen went grey; I mashed buttons; I got kicked; now I'm here.
(11-05-2012, 05:26 PM)Saam Wrote:
(11-05-2012, 04:06 PM)Jamie Wrote: That is no excuse, You shouldn't mash your keyboard/mouse because your screen went grey.

Well I apologise, I just don't see that in the rules.. :/ I really don't think I can be banned for something that's not in the rules. :/

Sure. I'll personally ask the owner to add a rule saying "If your screen goes grey/black, you can't start mashing buttons as it activates a secret aimbot and kills everyone in the room".

Stop lying and admit you went on a spree or your unban request will be denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-06-2012, 12:07 AM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(11-05-2012, 05:26 PM)Saam Wrote:

Sure. I'll personally ask the owner to add a rule saying "If your screen goes grey/black, you can't start mashing buttons as it activates a secret aimbot and kills everyone in the room".

Stop lying and admit you went on a spree or your unban request will be denied.

So you want me to admit something I didn't do to get unbanned for something I didn't do? Fine, I went on a spree and I'm sorry.
Do you means the grey effect when you're almost dead?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.