Help please !
(10-29-2012, 02:01 PM)Bluerider Wrote:
(10-29-2012, 01:50 PM)Sgt. Niimo Wrote:
(10-29-2012, 12:16 PM)Matt W Wrote: Try deleting your garry's mod folder, It'll automatically extract it from the GCF and you'll have a fresh install.

Hmm. Tried it but the folder is just coming back...

Thats the point with deleting it...

Yeah , but it didnt help :S

Fuck it . I have tried everything . Time to say goodbye to fearless Sad
Fire a tweet to twitter.com/garrynewman , Or use the help page on www.garrysmod.com/help
(10-29-2012, 02:23 PM)Matt W Wrote: Fire a tweet to twitter.com/garrynewman , Or use the help page on www.garrysmod.com/help

Done it twice , he never answeres...
(10-29-2012, 01:16 PM)bruterules Wrote: Have you tried updating your graphics card drivers?
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
(10-29-2012, 03:20 PM)bruterules Wrote:
(10-29-2012, 01:16 PM)bruterules Wrote: Have you tried updating your graphics card drivers?

Just did it , didnt work Sad
Just found out, i have the exact same problem, it sucks

***SOLVED***
This: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...aspx?id=35 Download that and you are good to go.
(10-30-2012, 06:18 PM)Bluerider Wrote: Just found out, i have the exact same problem, it sucks

***SOLVED***
This: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...aspx?id=35 Download that and you are good to go.

Kinda not that easy ... i downlaoded it but it says that it doesnt need to be downloaded . and when i try again , it says that the error is the DirectX logs... thanks anywaySmile

Does anyone of you think it will work to '' Re-install '' Windows 7 ? Because thats what i think of ...
This procedure is annoying I know
But I wouldn't prefer you to reinstall system
Do it only on a very urgent matter
Try and follow these instructions
I've been reading Microsoft updates again and they say it isn't final fix
As I said it will be like in 3 more days
This is top secret advice I've been using to fix computer problems for years...

Spoiler :
Toss the bitch and get a new one

YeS, 99% sure reinstall will work