[Unofficial] [Pas/Agr] Dark Brotherhood
It must have been a week ago when I was asked to make this.
But here it is, the OFFICIAL THEME SONG for...
The Dark Brotherhood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImM9Ruo_n...e=youtu.be

You're welcome, Brotherhood, It is the least one can do to show his Loyal honor to be apart of the clan.
The following 3 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Ludo, Spartanjunior, Enzyme
That's really cool, I like it Smile
Love it! Downloading to play for FL when we do RPs <3
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Well here goes.. Cheese

Steam Name: MikeCorps™

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41706789

Time Zone: Central

Roleplaying Points: 1

Hours On The Server: 155

Bans On The Server: 7 :/, but they were awhile ago, I've matured since then Tounge.

Why you want to join: I have friends in it that like to roleplay and build, I also like to roleplay and build, I also like the members in the clan and hoping I can become one.
Congratulations, JamesCorps (MikeCorps)

Mike - I have known you since my first hours on fearless, and every RP I have done with you and the rest of the Corps was amazingly fun.
Hope we can have more fun RP's in the clan! Welcome aboard.
Steam Name:Goshuntane

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:39951808

Time Zone:Gmt

Roleplaying Points:1

Hours On The Server:202

Bans On The Server:7
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Gungranny

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40454676

Time Zone: central

Roleplaying Points: 2

Hours On The Server: +320

Bans On The Server: 2 one for innapropriate content and the other for nlr

Why you want to join: The founder of this clan is active and I like active clans also I am a fan of being anti-goverment (Evo City Marine Corp. was terrible)
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
Congratulations, Gungranny!

Gungranny: I dont know why you left when we first hired you, but regardless, youre back. Welcome back. We have grown much since you left.

Goshuntane: You were already accepted.

Congrats, again!
Steam Name: Captain Rye White Bread

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42548493

Time Zone: Australia (Not to sure of the time zone)

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 150 +

Bans On The Server: 1

Why you want to join: I have been looking for a Clan to join for a while now, I did end up joining one but as soon as it did the owners all got banned, Anyway, I have read about your clan and it seems like the type of clan I would love to join. I like the idea of an Elder Scrolls themed clan. I'm mainly looking for a clan where I can do some good roleplay as a part of a group. Cheese
Ahh, the Elder Scroll... I have a tale about "Said Scroll"

It was Jeremiah the Greats great - great - GREAT Grandfather who has found the Dragon scroll. Some called him Dovahkiin, Dragonborn. Whatever this means, it was significant. Some say he even joined the earliest form of the Brotherhood, before it was even proclaimed a clan! And of course, here we are, many centuries in the future, wondering what it must have been like in their times of day.

Legends announce that Dovahkiin [Only recorded name ] met a mystical librarian deep inside the Libraries of the College of Magic, in Winterhold, or as most now call it, Damascus. It was he who has told Dovahkiin of the scroll. But came problems, he had to locate a professor of the college, who has gone dark, or missing, deep into the ground, due north, escalating a artifact from the extinct Dwarfs. He begged for the location of the scroll, and soon got it; in two senses. He understood the location, but he also understood a new "Thu'um", or as we call it, a shout.

This is all no legend, this... was the tale of Dovahkiin, Dragonborn.

-----

Congratulations, Uncle Ruckus!

Uncle Ruckus: I havent seen you before, and I find this odd due to your acceptional amount of hours, and very low ban count! I congratulate you, open arms into the clan! Welcome aboard!

Youre clan tag ingame will look like this: Dark Brotherhood - Apprentice.

Thank you, The High Council.