I get banned 1 day from pushing my own car And Somethink CarBM idk what is that?
Your name: Dj Genu$//Desssuuu(fin)

[b]Your ban ID:15445

[b]Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

[b]Reason
Toungeroppushing Vehicle, CDM

Involved::there was no admin only two guy

[b]Why we should unban you:Im donator and i ask mom to buy it its take like 4 hours to get donate and i do nothing admin dosent ask me anythink just banned me im very Addict to this server.

I just Drive car and some one ran over my car i was driving firstperson and he runned like 1 metre over my car i can no to do Sad i was said sorry and he just go like 15m ago my car was stuck in Fire petrol i just prop pushed it little bit and. its agaist rule proppush if car is stuck admin even see it ???
Use Template
CDM basicly means you ran someone over
I dont see why you bothered posting the video, it has no relivance
i was not ran someone? wtf? random ban then?????
Still havnt edited the thread and used Template
if you dont use template it will get denied and not even checked
Your name: Dj Genu$//Desssuuu(fin)

[b]Your ban ID:15445

[b]Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

[b]Reason
Toungeroppushing Vehicle, CDM

Involved::there was no admin only two guy

[b]Why we should unban you:Im donator and i ask mom to buy it its take like 4 hours to get donate and i do nothing admin dosent ask me anythink just banned me im very Addict to this server.

I just Drive car and some one ran over my car i was driving firstperson and he runned like 1 metre over my car i can no to do Sad i was said sorry and he just go like 15m ago my car was stuck in Fire petrol i just prop pushed it little bit and. its agaist rule proppush if car is stuck admin even see it ???
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting in the courthouse section without the sufficient rights.
Ban expired.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.