Andreas' saying thanks and "goodbye"
It's always sad to see someone leave or get demoted. But I'm glad you're strong enough to stay and fight for a second chance.

See you around. Good luck~
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Well , i hope you'll become an admin agein . I wish you goodluck on the future and we'll keep in contect on Steam.
(10-03-2012, 10:53 AM)Captain Mathias Wrote: K.bye.

Edit. I thought you said you wouldnt leave.

Read the OP.
Captain, I never said I would leave - if you actually take the time to read it all before posting you would notice I said twice I WONT leave FL because of this demotion, but fight for a 2nd chance as an admin since my FL time as admin isnt over in my eyes.

EDIT:
And Captain, just stay far far away from my threads please, you and your attitude are pissing me off time by time, so please leave me alone. OR Change your bad attitude.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Whoohhh...
Well that's a relief
I probably misread somewhere but happy that you aren't leaving FL
I know you will became Admin again Smile
This would be more suited for off topic.

On topic: K.bye.
The following 1 user Likes Colonel Burger's post:
  • Nadrickk
(10-03-2012, 07:25 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: On topic: K.bye.

Colonel, no.. Just.. No.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(10-03-2012, 07:49 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: ^

Whats wrong :b?

Get the fuck out. I seriously had enough of your bullshit comments on this forum, they are useless, negative, crap and unproductive and nobody even CARES about it. Why the hell are you even here? You LEFT.

Why bother staying on the forums when you don't even play on the servers?
People are getting sick and tired of your behavior on this forum, and this stops right freaking now.
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Andreas, Dr Tomorrow
Yeah honestly Mathias. Nothing you say is correct or necessary. The fact that you are still here on the forums just to try and cause drama is immature and pathetic. Zzzzap said it, we are getting sick of your bull shit comments.

So please leave. Andreas making a mature decision and is staying here at Fearless even though his admin was taken away in attempt to get it again. How many people actually do that?? So back on topic. I wish you the best of luck Andreas.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Andreas, Dr Tomorrow
Listen Colonel and mathias, if I were an admin. You were both permed with no ability to get a unban in the next 6 months. Your behavior is pissing me and a lot other people off.

Colonel
If you want to post, waht about you read the god damn thread first?

I'm not leaving, if you didnt realise it, this was MAINLY POSTED IN THE ADMIN SECTION.

Now stay off my thread and STAY AWAY FROM ME.
Thank god.

EDIT:
Mathias and colonel if you are trying to seek attention because you aint getting any in real life, I suggest you go on another community. Because if you didnt realise it, ill tell you it. Probably everyone hates you and your stupid commets. You left years ago Mathias, and then came back probably to get attention aswel. You are never on servers but on forums to piss people off. AND I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY POST / THREADS TWICE NOW!

And colonel
I know you already got banned for pissing me off once, I believe you should quit your attitude now before getting banned again.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 2 users Like Andreas's post:
  • GhostRider, Dr Tomorrow