Job Abusing to get cars - Solution.
Temar, does that mean that anyone stealing the car, it would disipere or just for the owner....

+ Support.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Sounds like a really good solution that Temar has.

+support.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(09-07-2012, 06:43 AM)jonjon1234 Wrote: Temar, does that mean that anyone stealing the car, it would disipere or just for the owner....

+ Support.

It should only work for the owner of the car otherwise there would be problems, nicely pointed out.
+Support.
You could also just get an error which sais that you have to put your Cab / Ambulance / Police Vehicle / FireTruck in the garage before you can change job.
(09-07-2012, 08:40 PM)hellshell Wrote: +Support.
You could also just get an error which sais that you have to put your Cab / Ambulance / Police Vehicle / FireTruck in the garage before you can change job.

Someone steals my car... Oh shite. I patrol with a buddy. I try to change to another job. Oh, someone stole my car... Damn. Um... (OOC) Anyone got my car? (OOC) In metaland! Oh damn.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
+support
it should be like Hellshell said, if someone steals your car, you must get into their base. Get in the car and get it out of the base. Then drive to the garage and garage it.

It would be a fail if someone steals your car, then some fail taxi driver (Or citizen) propclimbs over the fence, gets in his car. And it's gone. If you can't equip a weapon.. You should call the goverment.

So you should garage your car to change jobs.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • HellShell
(09-07-2012, 06:43 AM)jonjon1234 Wrote: Temar, does that mean that anyone stealing the car, it would disipere or just for the owner....

+ Support.

yes just the owner

(09-07-2012, 08:40 PM)hellshell Wrote: +Support.

no, people may not know where there car is and dont wana lock them into job, they may also get demoted
WAIT ! , If someone is Police and spawn a police car , After that he changed his job , and i want to steal his car as Unemployed Or any ungoverment job ! so it will remove the car ? right
No, the change will only affect car owners, this is just too stop people driving there own car as a different job
it will in no way affect stealing cars