[CLOSED] [Unofficial] Evocity Pawn Shop
Thank you for your trust and support, Theomenz. I think the shop will be open on saturday, because I have to work tomorrow. You can also try to contact me in-game.
All of you have been added to the list, if you have any question you can always contact me in-game or here on the forums.
The security slots are now filled.
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!
What is your steam name?: [FL:RP] Adman
What is your ingame name?: Adam 'Adman' Shepard
How many hours did you play on Fearless?: 373
How many RP Points do you have?: 6
How many times have you been banned?: 1, although it was in my first hour and was backseat administration, I have since learnt the rules, considerably.
Which job are you applying for?: Picker
If Security; are you able to handle a gun?: N/A

I would like to add however, that I will be unavailable from tomorrow until the 28th August due to my being on holiday. I just thought that whilst I have time to spare, I send in my application to this neat, and interesting clan.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Vitrox
Adman, you'll be listed as a Picker. Thank you for showing interest to the Pawn Business.
Excellent, all my Co-Workers are awesome Smile
Welcome to the team, Adman!
What is your steam name?: Von Tempski
What is your ingame name?: Von Tempski
How many hours did you play on Fearless?: 170
How many RP Points do you have?: 7
How many times were you banned?: Never received any form of admin punishment
Which job are you applying for?: Salesman
If Security; Are you able to handle a gun? I have lost the use of my left arm and therefore cannot operate a weapon.
The following 1 user Likes Von Tempski's post:
  • Vitrox
=====================================
Announcement:

Noobias has been promoted to Co-Owner because of his dedication and time spent into this shop, therefore the slot for Head of Security is available again.

=====================================
The following 1 user Likes Vitrox's post:
  • Noobias
Thanks!
It is a true honor to be a part of this organization. Me and the owner share the same vision, making it easy for us to get along.
I hope from here on this clan keeps improving. We are just establishing a steady flow of income, and item sales.
If this pattern keeps up, we will be in the clear.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Vitrox
What is your steam name?: [FL:RP] Termin
What is your ingame name?: Nathan 'Termin' Pound
How many hours did you play on Fearless?: 345
How many RP Points do you have?: 11
How many times have you been banned?: 0
Which job are you applying for?: Picker
If Security; are you able to handle a gun?: N/A

Sorry for any errors, sent from my phone.
The following 1 user Likes Termin's post:
  • Vitrox
Termin, we'd like to welcome you to our team! We hope you enjoy your stay.
Von Tempski, your application is in consideration due to the re-opening of your own clan.
New Policy: Effective Immediately

Post Sale Procedure
After any exchange of items and/or currency to a customer, you must notify either the Owner or Co-Owner as soon as possible of your sale, telling them in full the amount of currency gained or lost, the item gained or lost, and the quantity of the item gained or lost. Executive staff will then meet you in the facility and take the currency and items from you, storing them in the shops inventory, which they withhold. Following that, a detailed log of the entire exchange will be made. Company funds will be updated, sales logs will be updated, and the inventory page will be updated appropriately. If an owner cannot get on to assist you, please keep note of the transaction until an executive can obtain all entities of the transaction. Providing fraudulent information, failing to make a report, or keeping entities gained through a Pawn Shop transaction can and will result in a severe punishment.