Hallo
Hey everyone, I have already played on the server for about 100 hours so some of you might allready know me, but for you guys who dont I will give you some information about myself here.

Ingame:
I often play as underground classes, because I make the best roleplay and the best profit doing that, I do not play very aggresive, but can easly be very aggresive over the chat. I react ingame as I react in real life, except iam alittle more brave while Iam sitting behind the screen in safety.
You might also know as the gundealer right next to GIGA, since I have spend about 25-30 hours selling stuff there. I do play roleplay as often I can after a long break from computer.

personality:
Iam, down to earth, but with a huge temper. I do always tread people with respect and excepting them to tread me the same way. I see people as equal and I always says things straight, witch sometimes have given me troubles with "proud-admins" on other server in my past. I do like a good sence of humor and is very optimistic.

Real life:
My name is Lasse Ngaard, iam 18 your old and come from Denmark.
I have 4 brothers and a sister. I live half of the time with my mom and the other half with a friend.
I just got out for good behavior after having served 1½ in prison and is now started on a education that takes 4 years.

I hope to get a good time here on fearless and to see some good roleplay

Lasse Ngaard
Dont you feel safe behind that screen, while F***ing with me!

Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under "-HL Mencken.

"Every war when it comes, or before it comes, will not be presented as a war but as a self-defense against murderous madman. "-George Orwell.
I think I remember you, but I could be wrong. Skeptical
Anyways welcome back to the community!
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!
Welcome to the forums Smile
Well.. Thanks Smile

"Every war when it comes, or before it comes, will not be presented as a war but as a self-defense against murderous madman. "-George Orwell.

Spoiler :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg

just had to Wink

Welcome to the forums
I have also been banned Three times... First time for Racism (Was making fun with a well known friend) And secendly when I lost connection from the server, while selling kelvar witch got misunderstood to be scram, that really sucks, number three time I had a fair ban after having hostaged a player witch cheated me for a look inside my base... To be banned is like embarrassing after like 5 years of roleplaying ... Thinking

Hello Lasse,

Could just tell at your name that you were danish right away, since I am aswell.

Welcome to the Forums! Tounge
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(08-13-2012, 08:29 PM)Lasse Ngaard Wrote: I have also been banned Three times... First time for Racism (Was making fun with a well known friend) And secendly when I lost connection from the server, while selling kelvar witch got misunderstood to be scram, that really sucks, number three time I had a fair ban after having hostaged a player witch cheated me for a look inside my base... To be banned is like embarrassing after like 5 years of roleplaying ... Thinking

Well I kinda got it fair .. but without a warning ..

I can't stand this :'(

I love to RP too ..
(08-13-2012, 08:35 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Hello Lasse,

Could just tell at your name that you were danish right away, since I am aswell.

Welcome to the Forums! Tounge

Nice, if you are any interested, we could play togeather someday Smile
My add is: Ngaard13

Welcome to Fearless, or more specifically, the forums!
I do believe I've seen you around. Wink