Ban to long
Your name: Mesh

Your ban ID: 13616

Banned by: KillJoy - Ban request

Server: v33x

Involved: Me, rand0m 0mg. And more government.

Why we should unban you: Well too be fair. I don't think i should be unbanned but i think my time was a bit too high. I think i got a 14day ban for Fail cop. I came across a screaming child and everyone was abusing him. I guess i just got carried away because he was young and when he screamed it was funny.

But i don't think i deserve a 14 day ban seeing as other people involved wasn't banned and didn't get banned for as long as me. I think i should be blacklisted or a 4day ban. But it wont surprise me if you don't shorten my ban time.
You were being terribly abusive towards somebody who's new to the server, I can't really see how that's excusable.

14 days is too long? Let's see what does your ban history have to say about that:
Propclimbing
calling people F*ggots
Fail RP and breaking fear RP
Ignoring FearRP.
FailRP
Teamkilling
Ruining others RP

It seems you're a natural at ruining others' fun. But lets keep this a fair trial then, any other admin can make a final call here.
Seems like you really made this guy have a bad experience with FL. What you guys were doing there was.. Speechless.
I know you're a good RP'er, Mesh, but this really disappointed me.

I think you can learn from this FL break. See it as a new opportunity. Vouching for the ban to stay as it is.
Denied and closed.