unban request
Your name: (Steam friends name)
[FL:RP] OnePiece
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Derstrom

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) v33x

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
me, nikitjee and more cops...

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
He didnt give me time to explain myself. I dont understand why he ban me for 16 hours.

Nikitjee pushed two of my friends into a small room so I had to kill him to stop him. Then he came back after a second and tazed my friend, and cuff him and after that all the cops came and shot me so I called to Derstrom but he was in the toilet. He did not answer me so I had to shoot them and after they killed me i just spawnned and they continued to shot me so I walked to my car and ran away and suddenly I got banned.
Your ban ID is : 13511
its the ID number of the Ban not which ban count it is for you
It's expired, but if you really want it removed, we're gonna have to wait and see what DerStorm has to say about it.
Ok... thank you
To be completely honest: I had no access to the logs at the time being but what I saw was enough for me to take a decision. When I arrived at the scene I saw Onepiece blazing his machinegun at the police, he moved them down one after one and then proceeded to kill a few of the passing civilians. When you began killing a recently spawned unemployed person I took action and banned you.
Closing.