Still the same
"Comment Removed by Myself" Reason : I didn't read all the first message and i just saw now that i did a big mistake ...
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • HellShell
John..

[Image: 618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg]
Lets hope, after your ban, you can finally enjoy the server to it's fullest and do some PassiveRP.

Anyways, Welcome to our community & Forums.
Enjoy your stay. Smile
(06-23-2012, 05:50 PM)StillAlive Wrote: John..

[Image: 618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg]

I fucking laughed my bloody ass off... All night long! hahaha.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Nevy, HellShell
We haven't made a RP server so people can experimentise with physics. This you can do in build servers, or at school..

Secondly if you call this a dictatorship you really need to pay more attention at history lessons or re-check the meaning in a dictionary.

You expect a warm welcome, I expect the rules getting followed first.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
* Nevy kills Toxic with weapon_mad_m4
* Nevy kills Lemon with with weapon_mad_m4
* Nevy kills Campress with weapon_mad_m4

Uh i was just trying out the garrys mod weapon damage on the RP Server?

No, like they said, this is not a place to make excuses especially for stupid decisions.

Anyways, Welcome to the Forums and we hope you have a pleasant time once you get unbanned Smile
The following 3 users Like Nevy's post:
  • StillAlive, DerStorm, HellShell
I hope you enjoyed your stay with the Fearless community.

Long story short:
Everyone who plays on the server is a human (I think lol).
Everyone who plays on the server makes mistakes (Who doesn't?)
Every admin tries their best. (Yes, EVERY admin)
Should every admin lecture every person, even if they are breaking the slightest rule?
No. They should not. You're expected to read the server's rules and abide by them.
And eventhough it might not be in the rules that you shouldn't spawn random items in and elevator, use your common sense.

All I'm saying is that if you read the server rules and use your brain this "trouble" would've been avoided all together.

Always remember: Admins are people. NOT robots, simple as that.
Live with them, accept them for who they are. And if I wasn't clear enough already "Who they are" is HUMANS.

- Salinsky
Alright, here is a followup.

I decided to try out the server again and I joined the x33 server. I got enough hours to be a cop and this is what I saw. The following is not blown out of proportion.

10 CDMs
15 RDMs
0 admins
In 30 minutes

Those CDMs and RDMs were caused by about the same 5 people. The problem is that when someone runs someone over, we can't see who he is because it doesn't show who is inside the vehicle. Also, If we kill him, it still doesn't show his name.

As for the RDMs, they sniped everyone off from a distance or killed me so fast I wasn't able to see who did what.

Right now, there are no active admins on. In my 6 hours of playing, I saw one admin on and that was not on the x33 server. There needs to be more admins and there won't be such a big problem.

Thanks.
You are just a butt-hert cun* in my honest opinion, We dont give two damns if you leave; Stop acting like a 6 year-old who was told he was "Special" you self-entitled prick.
(06-25-2012, 10:30 PM)Shadow Wrote: Lets hope, after your ban, you can finally enjoy the server to it's fullest and do some PassiveRP.

Anyways, Welcome to our community & Forums.
Enjoy your stay. Smile

Lol, PassiveRP? Fearless? Keep dreaming!

We all know that all the Admins love to hang out on V2D because it's less mingey and their friends are on it, but the point of being an Admin is to keep BOTH SERVERS safe from minges. That doesn't mean going to the other server because you don't want to do your own job (No offense to any admins).

Dude, if you decide to come back I'd suggest you have FRAPS on at all times, that way you can record the amount of times you get RDM'ed and CDM'ed every minute.

Come back soon.
The following 1 user Likes Boosted's post:
  • Flux