Why your name?
"Pechvarry was a boat maker who lived on the island of Low Torning. Ged failed to heal his sick son Ioeth."

Interesting. I have never actually heard of A Wizard of Earthsea, is it any good? It is quite highly spoken of. Tounge
I had read the book long time ago so i can't remember much , But it was a good book. Let's not go off-topic though.
(07-27-2012, 07:03 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(07-27-2012, 05:56 PM)Soul Wrote: [JDM]

[JDM] = Jan D Meltzar? Donated way to much to that guy's paypal account.

Anyways, my first name was N00bSt4r, back when I was playing Cod4 and Css.

When I joined FL my name was Toxic, but as I got permed and stuff I decided to start on a fresh. I saw Equalizer in Virtual DJ so I was like, Wow. THATS a cool name, then i attempted to change to Baseplate and Equality but everyone was calling me Equal so I just had to change back..

Equalizer isnt cool, I suggest you change to Morten :3
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(07-27-2012, 11:20 PM)Birdie Wrote: Has to do with my last name in Dutch.
My uncle's name was Dutch.

Anyway, back when I always played CSS my name was Deaddog69,
Then I changed my name to some random shit, many times.
after that I changed my name to Dogc With these fancy letters.
I later joined this group called: [Team Koopa Troopa] Dogc.
After about one year I decided I would cange my name again.

I was still playing CSS then, and I asked the players on the server what they thought my name should be. They said things like "Destiny" and stuff. I then changed my name to MIDGET with big letters a few weeks before I joined FL. Some of you may remember that.Thinking

After playing FL a while, I decided to change it to Midget.
So I have had this name in about one year now. And now I have stuck to this name, and I'm not going to change it.

(07-27-2012, 07:03 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(07-27-2012, 05:56 PM)Soul Wrote: [JDM]

[JDM] = Jan D Meltzar? Donated way to much to that guy's paypal account.

Anyways, my first name was N00bSt4r, back when I was playing Cod4 and Css.

When I joined FL my name was Toxic, but as I got permed and stuff I decided to start on a fresh. I saw Equalizer in Virtual DJ so I was like, Wow. THATS a cool name, then i attempted to change to Baseplate and Equality but everyone was calling me Equal so I just had to change back..
[Image: miNTn.png]
We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever.
The names pezzz. It use to be 'cluck159' but my brother thought it was stupid and named my stean name pez. So over the years i have made addaptions to the name depending on clan and now:
Ω|Polyonax| Pezzzz
Shows my name: Pezzzz
Clan: Polyonax Gaming (PG)
Clan rank: Omega (Co owner( Other co owner is alpha))
=D
I actually have shit loads of Aliases . But my main one is and will always be William Lionheart , why the name?
Well my first name is: William. Some people even made variants on that like: Will and even Will I Am.
Why Lionheart? Well first off it sounds a lot better then my real surname . Secondly it sounds powerful not to mention Lions are pride and noble.
The nice thing is about the name i can basically make myself to that name . Mainly with my long hair it kinda looks like manes of a lion (sadly my hair has been cut rather short to my disapproval , wasn't supposed to be like this but my aunt did it anyway >_>) and i have lion necklace although the chain needs to be fixed.
Also William Lionheart is my deviant art name so kinda an artist name. I kinda once thought to change it to William Dragonheart because of my love for dragons though i decided to stick with Lionheart

As for my characters name Edward Blake: I write a lot of stories and i wanted a powerful and fitting name.
I took Edward from two characters : Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist and Edward Carnby from Alone in the Dark
As for Blake: Well it sounded powerful enough and i liked it when i used to watch Blake and Mortimer and read a couple of their comic's
The following 1 user Likes William Lionheart's post:
  • Adman
''Karma Charger'' + ''DID I EVER TELL YOU ABOUT MY BUDDY KEITH?'' = KarmaKeith
[Image: ssignaturek.png]

thenks tu Campruss for dis awsum signatur!
(08-05-2012, 11:01 AM)William Lionheart Wrote: I actually have shit loads of Aliases . But my main one is and will always be William Lionheart , why the name?
Well my first name is: William. Some people even made variants on that like: Will and even Will I Am.
Why Lionheart? Well first off it sounds a lot better then my real surname . Secondly it sounds powerful not to mention Lions are pride and noble.
The nice thing is about the name i can basically make myself to that name . Mainly with my long hair it kinda looks like manes of a lion (sadly my hair has been cut rather short to my disapproval , wasn't supposed to be like this but my aunt did it anyway >_>) and i have lion necklace although the chain needs to be fixed.
Also William Lionheart is my deviant art name so kinda an artist name. I kinda once thought to change it to William Dragonheart because of my love for dragons though i decided to stick with Lionheart

As for my characters name Edward Blake: I write a lot of stories and i wanted a powerful and fitting name.
I took Edward from two characters : Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist and Edward Carnby from Alone in the Dark
As for Blake: Well it sounded powerful enough and i liked it when i used to watch Blake and Mortimer and read a couple of their comic's

I must admit, I quite like your name. Tounge
Thanks buy my nick name or my rp name :p ?
I have absolutely no idea how I came up with this name.

Thinking of changing it very soon once I finalise an epic and unique name.