So this is goodbye.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq3liKJN1x0

Play while reading.

I'd never tought I'd post here.. But here goes.

I've decided to quit playing on Fearless Roleplay..

Why ? Well do to other difficulty's in my personal life i've decided to quit.

I want to say goodbye to all the people I manged to get to know.

Earl : If you're reading this I want you to know you are the reason for my happiness when ever I feel sad or blue, you pops around the corner and cheers me up. The way you are. The way you talk. You're a great guy. A funny guy witch I will miss alot. I really enjoyed playing with you.

Ruxandra: Me and you had our up's and down's but when it all comes to an end you're always fair.

Beflok: A hell of a funny guy. a great admin. Keep up your amazing work. I will stop by Fearless just to talk to you. I really missed you the past month

WorldWhyCoffee: I remember you scarded the S*** out of me when i was basing. I heard walking inside my base. opend a door BOOM Slenderman + you screaming in the mic. You are the reason i can't sleep at night :< You're a great admin keep up the good work,

Alexia: You're a great admin. To be honest you're my favorite. The way you RP the way you administrate. You're amazing, keep up the great work.

Campress : You will always be my sister <3

Zzzzap: A great clan leader and a great admin. I will miss you alot. But hey I'll call you sometime Smile keep up your great work

SoulRipper: The best comunity owner a comunity can have.

Tingfinder: My father. I will never forget you. never ever.

The_Alpha_Dog : When i walk around in the street's. When im gaming when im everywere. I always come to think of you. I have no idea why. You're a great guy. And I'll miss you alot.

Hostage: A great guy. A amazing builder. I'll miss you aswell Smile

Nevinator: Did you thing i had forgotten you !? Oh no i haven't you're one of the best RP'er i know. You're always there busting minges. You're a great fella. I'll miss you.

Doctor_enzyme: I havent played mutch with you. But when I did play with you i enjoyed everymoent of it.

BlackDog: You were a great admin. During a minge attack I always wanted you yo join and serve them justice. I really hope you get your admin back. You're a hell of a builder aswell. You build the coolest most amazing hotel I ever seen on Garry's Mod.

Gamesdude ( Grim_wolf ): You're a great guy. I dont know mutch i can describe how mutch i enjoyed playing with you.

LoopY: You are my brother. You will always be my brother. I really enjoyed playing with you Smile

Flux: No words can describe my love for you.

Basse: No words can describe my love for you.

I need to stop writing about people as i can feel the tears coming.

So Goodbye.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 2 users Like Decay's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, Basse
Bye, love you.
It will be weird to play on v2d without having you and basse there really...

Not only in a negative way but also a very positive way.

Later'
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Bye Discord. :c

and... what the fuck?
(07-22-2012, 09:45 PM)Reliqua Wrote: Bye Discord. :c

and... what the ***?

Sorry i forgot you Sad

You're a hell of a guy Smile And i should spendt more time with you ingame. Im gonna muss you <3
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Good bye then Discord. :<
Nah. I wasn't talking about not mentioning me. lol

This is from Earl.
[Image: Z0niY.jpg]
The following 2 users Like jammi's post:
  • Flux, Basse
Cya later man<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im_5QdHp0...ata_player

ill miss you, you were fun and it wont be the same without you.

Farewell </3
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Decay
Awwwwwww :-S

Gonna miss you, kid<3