So how are things on the server?
Well as most of you might know i don't play on FL anymore altough i like to hang around on the forums holding on to any hope that my friends will return to Gmod so we can have fun again. Anyway as i have ¨quit¨ i have started to become curious over time on how it is on the server. I have had the feeling just to make a quick dropp-in on the server once in a while but i have resisted so far. So my question is how is it on the server? same as allways any great changes? Did the apocalypse happen and wipe out all the minges? so feel free to tell me anything about how it is on the server now.

Your's Sincerely
Ghost_walker
Veteran Soldier of The Order of The Black talon
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Why are people always talking about some minge apocalypse? Theres no decrease or increase in minges.

Why don't you just connect and check for yourself, it's not like its a sin to connect to the server just because you have 'left'.
It's the same.
first of all it was a failed attempt at a joke and im to lazy to edit it out and also i have set my mind to leave until my friends return and i feel kinda like im weak if i just say screw it and connect just because.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

IMO things are going pretty good. We got alot of new and great admins. And v33x is now full of admins! Things is not as bad as people is saying.

What I want to know Ghost Walker is why do you post
Quote:Your's Sincerely
Ghost_walker

After everything you post on? I dont go walking around and after everything I say I post

Fultzy
Leader of the Shadow Associates Agency

That is not what it is for.

That should only be used for something that is associated with your clan if even that. I am sorry for bringing this up, but it has begun to irritate me more and more whenever I see it.
(07-10-2012, 09:32 PM)Fultzy Wrote: What I want to know Ghost Walker is why do you post
Ghost_walker

After everything you post on? I dont go walking around and after everything I say I post

Fultzy

That is not what it is for.

That should only be used for something that is associated with your clan if even that. I am sorry for bringing this up, but it has begun to irritate me more and more whenever I see it.

Are you fucking kidding me... you might have had bad luck just now with me reading this while being annoyed as shit but you know what. How about you let me post what ever the hell i want after my message and you don't care because i have about had it with people complaining about it. Dont like it? DONT READ IT! Oh and also its called a Signature know what it is? i guess not since your complaining about it and i know what you are thinking. Thinking im rude as hell but yeah i am right now because im sick and tiered of every fucking thing.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

You are really aggressive.
And do you really think we get scared when you are mad?

And why are you "tired of every single thing"
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I honestly cant stop reading it. It is everywhere. I know what a signature is. I was just curious if there was an actual reason or you are just stating the fact you are a veteran soldier in the black talon. If you say you dont play on the server then why are you still stating the fact you are in a clan? And if the reason is to state you are in the Black Talon then I am sorry to tell you that we already know. ( The big give away is your signature so you dont need to tell us again)

I honestly dont know why you are getting all pissy over as simple question asking why. I dont understand where you got complaining over it.

And Mathias once again ill say this I have to read it due to it being all over the place.

One last thing leaving a server is leaving it completely not stalk the forums of the server as well. You fight that urge to join the server but hell write all over the damn place here because that is completely different.

Your's Sincerely
Fultzy
Alright first of all i want to say sorry to Fultzy when i read the message i was already in a pissed of mood and i have a anger management issue which often leads to me taking out agression on people that have done nothing wrong so first of all i am sorry. And also Black Talon isn't just a Gmod clan we use that name when we play other games as CSS. And also i use it because i like to be original and i think it is polite to do that since you don't end a letter that you send with just a blank space. And if you haven't noticed it i usually only do it on my opening posts in a new thread or if im just going to comment on a thread once.

(07-10-2012, 11:13 PM)Midget Wrote: You are really aggressive.
Yes it's a very common trait for people and nothing new
And do you really think we get scared when you are mad?
No and your an idiot if you think im getting mad to scare people
And why are you "tired of every single thing"
Because no matter where i go on the freaking internet now adays the only thing i see are 10 year old kids shouting racial slurs at each other trying to be cool and its seriously starting to piss me off oh and also the endless i f**d your mom arguments i have to hear every singel freaking day and i also have to endure all people that think they are so cool with their music and language and this makes me sick of the so called internet and this is also the reason why i only talk to friends on the net or people i know can be mature
Oh and also what do you have to do with my so called arguement with fultzy? i suggest you don't get in the middle of something that don't involve you to save people some aggrevation
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Getting back on topic.

Server is fine.