Lets get this straight...
Okay so..... since Ruxandra has been promoted to Administrator here at Fearless, she's had about 10-15 Admin Abuse threads (On the first page). I've been constantly looking at them all because I'm really interested to see why she has so many Admin Abuse threads accusing her of things like:
  • Banning without reason
  • Not explaining what happened
  • Generally abusive
  • Sometimes "moody" so she gets ban happy

I personally think half of these are poor reasons to make an Admin Abuse thread because it's just wasting peoples time when its' pointless and you know for a fact it won't even get anywhere. If you had solid evidence of her abusing her Admin powers then that's fine, but if you make one because "She told me to shut up" then that's just stupid. Just because a player is promoted to Admin doesn't mean that they instantly have no problems at all IRL or InGame.

Also, Ruxandra you must be doing something to annoy all these people. I mean it's not every day that people make about 20 Admin Abuse threads for 1 Admin. I don't know what you might or might not be doing because I'm rarely InGame but it's either you doing something or people just have hate towards you. If it's hate then making Admin Abuse threads is the worst way to show it...

I thought I'd make this thread for you guys to discuss CALMLY about what you think, don't mention your Ban/Unban/Admin Abuse threads because it will cause arguments.
The following 1 user Likes Boosted's post:
  • Flux
All the abuse threads; Stupid.

Ruxandra is doing a great job as admin in my opinion.
Indeed she is doing a good job, and all those Abuse Threads just show that she is for a matter of fact doing her job properly, the minges just get a little butthurt over they got banned without she asking about the situation, but thats not abusive. If she is 100% on that she saw them breaking the rules, she isnt forced to go chit chat with them about what not to do, the "Welcome rules" in the F1 menu IS their warning.

I haver never seen any type of abuse directly from her, yes yes... Sometimes she may drop a "banned word" or two, but don't we all from time to time?

So, all in all. Ruxandra is a good Adminstrator, and not abusive at all.

End of Discussion.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Haarek, Nevy
The problem is that lots of people make an admin abuse statement when they'd have been better off making an unban request.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • equal
I will never understand why we even have the admin abuse section here on the forums it is very rare-ly a abuse thread gets accepted and most of the times the abuse threads are just there to whine at the admins. And i have no real opinion on Ruxandra as an admin since i have meet her once or twice in-game before i stopped playing.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I got one accepted recently, but that was my first Abuse Thread I ever made, the abuse thingy is way too over used and spammed with bullshi- IMO.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(07-08-2012, 11:30 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: I will never understand why we even have the admin abuse section here on the forums it is very rare-ly a abuse thread gets accepted and most of the times the abuse threads are just there to whine at the admins. And i have no real opinion on Ruxandra as an admin since i have meet her once or twice in-game before i stopped playing.

It's there for when it's needed, occasionally one genuine abuse thread does appear. I was VERY tempted to post one last night, but it got sorted.

Anyone want to play the Ruxandra drinking game? Everytime a false admin abuse thread appears on her, you must take a shot.

Spoiler :
I am not responsible for any deaths from alcohol poisoning

The following 4 users Like 5p carrier bag's post:
  • equal, WorldWideCoffee, Nevy, TC224
No the abuse thread should stay and is needed. I am glad to see that recently admins have enforced the one week suspension for people posting in the abuse thread without reading the mandatory rules thread. It should help to cut down on the crap.

I have not seen Rux's administrative side because quite simply, I avoid breaking rules. She seems to be doing a good job.
In my opinion we should work with a contact form you can fill in if you have a complaint. The admin abuse section is filled with raging threads which doesn't make sense at all.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Foxy The Pirate
I like that idea. Also remove the Admin Abuse section.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • equal