The_Alpha_Dog (Let me reply this time.)
Your name: The_Alpha_Dog

Your ban ID: 11968

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra / Console

Server:

Involved: Grimesdude and Sweetroll Fgt.

Why we should unban you: I really don't know why I got banned. I was telling the truth the whole time. Before I went up I was planning a raid and I died, so I decided to threaten the president and changed my job to Terrorist. I got in the nexus to warn the president and when I got to the top I got cuffed, someone pulled out a shotgun and saved me. And because they was raiding I went to try and help.

Also Grimesdude even agreed with me that I wasn't pinning it on him and we told almost the same story.

Also this.

Quote:I also raided him because he told every one to wear helmets while driving and cops were shooting everyone and one shot me down to 30 health for not having one.

Links to this.

Quote:I also raided him because he told every one to wear helmets while driving and cops were shooting everyone and one shot me down to 30 health for not having one.

Quote:You initially told me that you didn't want to raid him, rather help your "Friends".

Can you show me when I said that and said they was my friends because I don't remember.

Also on Sweetrolls unban request you told him that I planned it all. I never planned it all. I planned some by my self before I died but I didn't help them. (Except when they saved me from getting years in prison.)
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
yeah Rexundra banned me for no reason too Sad
They didn't save you, it was 001 who unhandcuffed you according to the logs.

You were the one who unhandcuffed them. After that PM you sent saying you will raid I saw you had no death, so you were indeed infact going to raid him.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Yeah 001 uncuffed me then in the lift I got stuck so someone tazed me and I fell to my death.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Please note, providing false statements will not assist your appeal case.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator