Unban Request ``WTF´´
RiZz STEAM_0:1:33471428 Propushing a vehicle leading to massive propkill, trying totaze me when brought and completely ignoring me. Never
Never
Name: RiZz
Ban id: 11673
Banned By: [FL] Ruxandra
Server: rp_EvoCity v2d
Involved: Don´t know
Why you should unban me: First because i thought it was a hacker that had pulled me up on the roof. So ofcourse i tried to taze him/her (he/her was unvisible) And that thing about tha cars was because the all was standing on the road. And i was a traffic police then. Thats all i don´t see what ive been doin wrong.

Ps:I didn´t knew you could like teleport some to yourself.

WGG: RiZz
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting in a thread without the sufficient right
You just spawned a prop and smashed the car, killing everyone next to it then ran away.
It took some time to check the logs since I didn't know your name and I got you on the roof and asked you why you did it. You just ignored every question and tried to taze / arrest me.

I disagree with you getting unbanned.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Well i was new on the server and i didn´t knew the rules that good so i was hoping i could get a new chance. And i didn´t saw that you asked me questions and i thught you where an hacker cause you where unvisible so i tazed you.

That´s why i thought that i could get a new chance.
I don't think it matters if you didn't know the rules that well because common sense is all you need too know smashing a car with a prop and killing people is wrong
Yes i know but i didn´t mean to do that.

I was just going to move that car that was standing in the way.

That people was killed was an accident that i didn´t wanted to happen.
I have a question, how in the heck can you mistaken a admin for a hacker.

Hackers have aimbot esp, wallhack ect. ect.

I never seen a hacker have powers to Noclip and phygun people. :/
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
I HAVE

thats why i thought so
but why a hacker first?
any normal person would think admin until something makes them think otherwise
i didn't