Proved Admin wrong - Still banned
Heres is the link read it for yourself and tell me about your opinions:http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=15569&pid=124574#pid124574

I proved the Admin wrong, the Admin lied several times to get me banned, he purposefully put FALSE reasons which was proven later on and he immediately closed the thread even though he was proven wrong.

Let me hear your opinions.

My opinion he is the most unprofessional Admin on the server.
Mr. Index, although he mistakenly put lack of FearRP as one of the reason he admitted his little mistake and corrected your ban length. This doesn't mean he banned you because he dislikes you or did it on purpose. It simply means that he is a human and all human beings makes mistakes. And you never proved him wrong, you forgot about the part where you rammed into my car without a reason? Where is that in your explanation? It seems to be missing for one reason or another and I believe that is the reason you're still banned.
No , You never proved me wrong. I was false at some point but not any others which i reduced your ban , You called me "stupid ***** admin" and constantly kept ramming the car of DerStorm where he didn't even know why and i have seen it all. You just can't get over a ban.
The following 1 user Likes Pechvarry's post:
  • DerStorm
Another Admin found the decency to read it all and see that my argument was victor and the Admin who banned me had the worst argument ever, The admin Lied,Closed the thread instantly so no other could reply back adding more lies, banning because he think he heard me say something bad, adding more reasons like "Insulting players" which was not correct at all, by that the Admin referred to himself + adding FearRP which wasn't correct at all, he later admitted that himself YET proven this admin wrong is all his REASONS the ban was not lifted and I was wrongly a cussed.

I do request the Admin to remove his title as an Admin for he does not deserve it.

I never called anybody a stupid Admin in my whole time on the server, you said it yourself that it was "unclear of what I said" ergo you are just assuming right now, stop the acting right this moment you are only making a fool out of your self.

Ramming the car had it's back story and RP read my description next time or try to speak to me of what is going on before you blindly ban any player at all, I hope you learn from this and be more kind to other players in the future.
And do I need to remind you that you banned me from using a car for 5000minutes before the ban? You did't mention that did't you? WHICH BRINGS US ALL TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THE ADMIN BANNED ME for being unclear of what I said earlier, now the whole forum knows who you are and how you threat other players, Good Luck in the future you need it to become a good and kind Admin.
Index you are making a fool of yourself. The way you are presenting yourself is not helping your, invalid, cause. From what I have read he is entirely in the right, he himself admitted his mistake is something you keep bringing up. He has since reduced the ban and so the ban now stands for something that you yourself cannot prove otherwise...
Adman the Admin have been wrong in every Ban Reason that he banned me for, now reducing the ban is not righteous nor is it justice what the Admin would do in the first place would be to remove the ban completly - the Admin closed the thread instantly without me adding anything to it as a clean finish - this brings us to this thread about an Admin doing the wrong thing and then doing something that is not fully righteous to the poor player who was accused for the Admins wrong doings.

Now I am not making a fool out of myself when I ask for real Justice do be done.

Imagine this scenario Adman you have been sent to prison for 5 and a half year for ramming your car into someone else and the minute after the Judge says "Oh where sorry Admin you where right the whole time you are innocent BUT you will stay in prison for 2 years fair enough?", NO not fair at all release the prisoner immediately for he has done nothing wrong.

Now nobody would accept such a thing.
Index, you're proving your ignorance to us. How could you have any reason to ram me when we have never met before? I was just driving to the industrial when you turned around and began chasing me. I hope you enjoy your so called prison sentence, you have to reason to complain and your accusations against Pech is groundless. I would rather see you strapped from your allowance to be on the server.
The ban was unfairly made and so was the reducing of the ban - it should be removed completely at this instant.

DerStorm did you not hear me on the microphone when we stopped?
You never responded back when I asked you a simple question.
A mic? You just stood there saying nothing. Even if you did say something on a mic (Which I doubt, I would have heard it) then ramming my car wouldn't be the best way to attract my attention.
There lies the problem in the first place, I stepped out as you confirmed with quote "You just stood there saying nothing.", I did indeed try to RP with you when I got no reaction back I thought (-Why don't he want to RP?-), so I followed you rammed into you and said "You need to RP with me why don't you answer back?".

Anyhow write what ever you want to going to sleep, I will reply as soon as possible when I wake up.
(haven't sleept for 40 hours been on interview with the government talking about things. )