unban request, racism
Your name:ThEnIgHtShAdOw --SWE--
[b]Your ban ID:11512
[b]Banned by: [FL] PrivateToast
[b]Server
:both
[b]Involved:i dont know.
[b]Why we should unban you: heres the story.

i was driving my toyota supra, on my way to the corleone house, and while i was driving past the rebels spawn, i saw a police car behind me that was driving on the wrong side off the road (a cop, again) so i drove in front of him to tell him that hes a cop, and if hes a cop he shouldent break the presidents laws by "driving on the wrong side off the road. " so when i drove in front of him to tell him not to do that, he accused me for "RAMMING" him so he turned on the sireens and i tried to escape, but he was following me all the way to the corleones, later, he got stuck, and got out of the car and shot me so i died, i was so angry over it cause particly it was an rdm as i didnt do anything wrong so i typed something like this in the chat "omg a damn *** just rdm me!!" later i got banned for racism, i dont see that as racism but i know it was very wrong and i will never do it again, so i really hope that i can get unbanned for this.Angel
We don't tolerate the any kind of racism, Nazism on this community.
You had a ban request on you which shows what you said. Some people might find it very offensive, you need to think another time before typing. best for you.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=15421
actually, the video he posted on the ban request, everything is true, as i also said in my unban request, but he said i drove very reckless and almost killed alot off people, as i didnt, and as he dont have proof on. And i still want him to look at this and tell me why he started to chase him from the start, for no reason. wich i think he may get blacklisted from cops for, cause i didnt do anything, and if he didnt randomly trying to arrest him, that text thihg would never happen, besides, this is racist "omfg a *** just killed me i hate them cause they almost always doing that" but what i was just angry and had nothing else to say, as i was angry over that random trying to arrest me. And i actually said very much sorry and dont think that was worth 4 days, my ban register is tbh pretty long right now, but 4 of that bans can i tell you, was when i had played on the server for under 10 hours, now im on 95. i just want to get unbanned cause it wasent meant to be any racist, and i would never do it again. PS. just donated 15 dolars before that happened.
Ban will stay, be glad is not that long. DanishMaifa can find that as insulting or may he find the offensive as I said before.
Donate will not help you out of this BTW.

Unban request denied.