Still the same
I have been playing Garry's Mod for almost four years now and decided to try out another RP server today after not playing Gmod for the last 5 months.

I joined Fearless RP and played for about 20 minutes and then decided to go up the Nexus. I found no one there and started going back down the elevator. As I was going down, alone, I spawned a few props to see how the props would react to the elevator going down. Basically I was just testing out how the physics engine would react.

Long behold, 30 seconds later after no warning what so ever I was banned by an admin that never made any kind of effort to get into contact with me or see what the problem was.

What was the reason of the ban you might ask? "Trying to kill him self with props". Now, this ban could of been avoided if the admin would of simply had a little chat with me, but no. The admin immediately assumed and now a player is already pissed off and leaving.

Every 3 months there is a new RP server super popular on Garry's Mod. Every 3 months the RP server dies down in popularity and a new one comes along.

Try not to be that RP server by stopping shit like this.

But I'm going to wrap this up and pretty much say that RP has not changed.

One last thing, I did not put this in the "reports" section because honestly, who really cares? It's a dictatorship.

Thanks for making me feel welcome.
This complaint pops up nearly every day I swear
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • equal
wow... think abou that this might be a RP Server may i ask you this? do you take a shit ton of things and put them in an elevator IRL to see what happends with physics and shit? well anyway feel free to leave no one is forcing you to stay so good bye.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Alright I am sick and tired of hearing people complaining about admins not talking.

First of all you are free to talk to most of the v33x population. I talk with people in almost every possible occassion about the situations before banning. Except for the obvious stuff, of curse.

In your case I received reports about a player who was trying to kill himself. I phased myself and spectated you for a while. As you went into the elevator you spawned 3 drawers ontop of eachother making the elevator slowly begin to fuck up. This causes lagg also.

However you also got damaged by them so this prooved what I had been reported. After that you began spawning barrels in there. I gave you only 800 minutes as far as I remember, so you have no reason what so ever to be mad.

Last thing: Why does a player who has been playing Gmod for 4 years need to test out drawers inside the ONLY moving object in the map? Isn't it obvious that the engine doesn't like that? It's an RP server.
The following 3 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Flux, equal, Haarek
Might I also add that this server has been here for a while and isn't going anywhere, contrary to your belief... *cough* butthurt *cough*
You can not use "This is an RP server so don't spawn things in elevators." as an argument. What I saw on this server was NOT RP. I saw cops shooting lamp posts. I saw cars parked all over the middle of the road. I saw lots of stupid shit going on.

Also, I never said you were going anywhere. All I said was that there is a new server on the top of the Gmod server list every 3 months, and this is why RP servers lose population.

As for me being butthurt, this is the response immature little children give when someone disagrees with you. People always seem to think they are right, and if someone disagrees with you, and you don't like it, you insult them. If you notice, I never insulted anyone, nor did I insult the community. Situation bellow

Me > "I don't think the admin did the right job, and should of handled the situation differently."

You > "WERE NOT GOIN NOWHERE BITCH, YOU JUST BUTTHURT YOU NUB."

So lets not say that me spawning props in elevators was a bad thing. I was alone and was curious if the props would go through the elevator. I did it because I was bored on my way down.

It does not matter if the ban was 1 minute, or 1000 minutes. I still didn't diserve it and instead of getting an "I'm sorry" from you Still Alive, I got a defensive post.

The RP community in Gmod has not evolved. Don't bother edging me on because I know your next post is going to be even more defensive than the last one. Just say to your self that the community is not perfect and should be worked on instead of blaming me for what someone else did.

Goodbye, I might try again in 3 months or so.
(06-23-2012, 04:24 PM)Agentmass Wrote: You can not use "This is an RP server so don't spawn things in elevators." as an argument. What I saw on this server was NOT RP. I saw cops shooting lamp posts. I saw cars parked all over the middle of the road. I saw lots of stupid shit going on.

Also, I never said you were going anywhere. All I said was that there is a new server on the top of the Gmod server list every 3 months, and this is why RP servers lose population.

As for me being butthurt, this is the response immature little children give when someone disagrees with you. People always seem to think they are right, and if someone disagrees with you, and you don't like it, you insult them. If you notice, I never insulted anyone, nor did I insult the community. Situation bellow

Me > "I don't think the admin did the right job, and should of handled the situation differently."

You > "WERE NOT GOIN NOWHERE BITCH, YOU JUST BUTTHURT YOU NUB."

So lets not say that me spawning props in elevators was a bad thing. I was alone and was curious if the props would go through the elevator. I did it because I was bored on my way down.

It does not matter if the ban was 1 minute, or 1000 minutes. I still didn't diserve it and instead of getting an "I'm sorry" from you Still Alive, I got a defensive post.

The RP community in Gmod has not evolved. Don't bother edging me on because I know your next post is going to be even more defensive than the last one. Just say to your self that the community is not perfect and should be worked on instead of blaming me for what someone else did.

Goodbye, I might try again in 3 months or so.

okay so your argument is that just because other people minge around and ruin the server you can do that too? well then i have to say if you ever play on this server again i bet you will have a fun time being banned over and over again.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

You could had easily avoided the ban BY not doing what you did....

And if you don't think it's an RP server, well you could at least try to make it RPish, and not be a dude who want to completely destroy the server.

Bye.
I can not believe this. You guys are making it seem like I went on the server and prop pushed everyone and just completely destroyed the server.

I spawned 5 props in an elevator. Burn me at the fucking stake will you? Let me repeat that, I spawned 5 props in an elevator and then removed them 5 seconds later. Not only that, but I was alone.

I just can't believe how some of you function. Or you are trolling.

How dare I spawn props in an elevator! How dare I! It's the worst of all the things that can be done on a server.

I think some of you just don't think before you post. You either don't have the attention span to read my post, or you just mindlessly post.

"And if you don't think it's an RP server, well you could at least try to make it RPish, and not be a dude who want to completely destroy the server."

I'm not going to give you the benefit of another reply, so you can say what you want. It's really like trying to argue religion with someone. I keep spewing out facts, and you guys twist them and ignore them.
This right here tells me a lot about you because it tells me you don't care about what people post. You read the first two sentences, and then make your own uneducated opinion of what I said. I didn't know spawning a few props in an elevator and then deleting them was "Completely destroying the server".

I'm not going to reply again, it's a waste of them. It's like trying to argue religion with someone. I spew out facts, and you guys ignore them.
What do you expect of us? The whole deal about roleplaying servers is that you try to be realistic. In real life you don't just take a few drawers and a barrel into an elevator. If you wanted to check out the physics, feel free to do so. You can do that in singleplayer and you know what? We even have a build server where you can test everything you want!

Doesn't that sound great?

No, seriously. If you are such a good RP'er then show us. We even reward players with RP points if the RP shown is good enough. It's all about initiative.
Now, you can return after your ban. Maybe we can show you a thing or two about the server.

But for gods sake. Admit you did a rulebreak and stop being so fuzz about it.