Lua Cache not downloaded - Server Misconfigured
I join the server and this messages comes up on the top right, and i'm unable to access the inventory, and everything is different ie. the names are just yellow and it shows the health, not the typical name, description, etc., no inventory, i cannot change to my physgun either.. Can someone help ? If you could, it would be greatly appreciated.
(06-10-2012, 04:57 AM)Coolton Wrote: I join the server and this messages comes up on the top right, and i'm unable to access the inventory, and everything is different ie. the names are just yellow and it shows the health, not the typical name, description, etc., no inventory, i cannot change to my physgun either.. Can someone help ? If you could, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm having the same issue

I read on another forum that the server admin needs to do this.. coiped and pasted from the site
"If you are using FastDL (Fast Download) you need to update the 'cache' folder on your fastdl host. Simply download the cache folder from your server then upload it to the web-server and restart the server. If that was the issue, it should now be fixed."
Same here
(06-16-2012, 07:08 AM)FragYourSelf Wrote: Same here

same
As am I, I belive this situation is caused by the problem of not being able to download fully the files needed when logging into the server
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
I'm also having that error.
bump! same things here!