Unfair ban
Your name: Wavie-Davie

Your ban ID: 10993
Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra
Server: v33x

Involved: None

Why we should unban you: I didnt do anything? I read through all the rules 3 times. I got banned for hitting a car with a crowbar. There is nothing in the rules that says I cannot do that. I've read the rules initially and I went through them 2 times now and there is definitetly no rule on that. I also got banned instantly, there was no warning, talking. Just an instant ban. I fail to see why thats a ban from an admin and not a police issue?
You were a gundealer randomly hitting a car with a crowbar, that counts as FailRP as that class was meant to sell weapons, not to be a vandal.

It's common sense.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Come on ruxandra, theres no rules that says a gun dealer cant do that. He's not excatly an oustanding member of society. Anyone can hit a car and if they do the police get involved not the admins. Not an instant ban. Surely a discussion was in order there rather than jumping onto the ban horn... right?

I dont mean to sound sarcastic with the comment but I'm rather annoyed i got instant banned for that. Anyone can hit a car anyway, the only people that shouldnt are government officials unless they are trying to get someone out of a car. Surely you see the ban is out of order?
maybe if you had a reason it wouldnt be to ban altho not liked while a gundealer

since it was random, i tend to go with i dont care what your job is , its fail to randomly do it

the only case of random crowbaring i can think of is vandals, criminals etc, and ofc there is a time and place for there actions

your a gun dealer ..
I just cannot see why hitting a car with a crowbar warrants an instant ban? No warning, no explaination, no kick - just a ban?

I cannot see how hitting a car with a crowbar is fail rp and if its a rule that the only people that can touch cars with crowbars are rebels and mafia then shouldnt it be in the rules so people wont get instant banned for it?
(06-12-2012, 10:19 PM)WavieDavie Wrote: I just cannot see why hitting a car with a crowbar warrants an instant ban? No warning, no explaination, no kick - just a ban?

I cannot see how hitting a car with a crowbar is fail rp and if its a rule that the only people that can touch cars with crowbars are rebels and mafia then shouldnt it be in the rules so people wont get instant banned for it?

It's not in the rules yet, but it's common sense when having a job to sell guns, you decide to pull a crowbar to hit a car without any reason at all.

It isn't a major offense, since I only banned you for 6 hours.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(06-12-2012, 10:20 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(06-12-2012, 10:19 PM)WavieDavie Wrote: I just cannot see why hitting a car with a crowbar warrants an instant ban? No warning, no explaination, no kick - just a ban?

It's not in the rules yet, but it's common sense when having a job to sell guns, you decide to pull a crowbar to hit a car without any reason at all.

It isn't a major offense, since I only banned you for 6 hours.

Your right that its not a major offense its tiny. TINY. hit a car with a crowbar ... there you go... banned. Come on ruxandra thats not fair. How can an admin ban for something like that without and discussion when its not even in the list of rules? A bit severe no?
Please follow the rules on making an Unban request.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1021

You are not allowed to post an unban request when your ban 24h/1 Day or less.
Denied.