unban request Stanislav
Your name: Stanislav

Your ban ID: 9949

Banned by: Console

Server: v33x

Involved: I can not remember

Why we should unban you: Reason for my ban: RDMing and Owning Doors to someones base.
1) Owning Doors: Excuse but anywhere in rules it is not written that it is impossible to buy doors if behind them already that that is constructed so that let's proceed only from rules.
2) RDM, I tell that occurred I that approached to gate of base of Insurgents and one rebel that left tried to shoot me with mac10 without the reason! I heard that it uses ammo and for earlier took crowbar when he tried to shoot I killed him, it and served as the reason for Raid continuation, I burned gate entered and hid in garages while me didn't notice (I was armed) they found me and started to shoot, killed my friend, and I bypassed with the back and killed all rebels. Well and where here RDM?
They owned the doors in the base besides the ones in the front, but they arn't really doors, its just the arm that drops down. They already built the base and you just owned the arm's and they told you to unown it, but you said "No I own the main doors so its mine"

Also your friend, is that EXPLOSIVES MAN? because he propclimbed over the base which I banned him for.

I noticed I did a week for this, this is my fault and I changed it do a Day since it's not really that bad of a ban.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Ban expired.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.