Ban Reuest Mr. Chicken nipples
Name of player: Mr. Chicken nipples

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40320989

Time in GMT: 6:00 GMT

Server: w33x

Summary: broke fear RP, I took him hostage (reason: an attempt to arrest a friend of mine) and demanded that he first 2k ran from sight for a long time and then said "just kill me"

Evidence: Screen shot
(05-16-2012, 05:19 AM)KoJI6ac9H Wrote: Name of player: Mr. Chicken nipples

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40320989

Time in GMT: 6:00 GMT

Server: w33x

Summary: broke fear RP, I took him hostage (reason: an attempt to arrest a friend of mine) and demanded that he first 2k ran from sight for a long time and then said "just kill me"

Evidence: Screen shot

Why do you have good English on the forums but in the server I couldn't understand you.

I did attempt to arrest your friend because he was walking towards me with a knife out, plus you died after I attempted to arrest him so isn't that breaking NLR? Also I jumped behind the counter and started sleeping and then you roped me and pointed a gun at my head. How could I have seen that gun if I was sleeping and my eyes were closed.
1) I did not die and my friend!
2) Before you jump to the table you were gone from more than three people who have put on your arms! and after you jump behind the counter for about a minute I'm standing up and demanding so that you did not run from the sight, but then you fell asleep!
3) If I have a reason to take you,why can not I do it while you're asleep? tembolee that you sleep on the floor of the store!
(05-16-2012, 06:16 AM)KoJI6ac9H Wrote: 1) I did not die and my friend!
2) Before you jump to the table you were gone from more than three people who have put on your arms! and after you jump behind the counter for about a minute I'm standing up and demanding so that you did not run from the sight, but then you fell asleep!
3) If I have a reason to take you,why can not I do it while you're asleep? tembolee that you sleep on the floor of the store!

You were the only one who pointed a gun at me. I did not see/hear/understand you saying do not run from the sight. Sorry.
Screenshot is inconclusive. Plus taking an Officer hostage in a gas station, right in the city center.. Isn't too wise.

You have 24h to post further evidence.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
1) What is not convincing? zaozhnik said "kill me"?
2) at first I was not afraid that I caught because I had a lot of like-minded, they would help me (I'm not a wish of his death) + I took him hostage there where I could, because he did not want to go anywhere

P.S. Holdem still think pomoymu exhaustive proof
I still don't think you RP'd correctly. Taking hostage a police officer for trying to arrest your friend and demanding money from him?

Also, how did you manage to get him tied?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
8. You may not hostage people in the streets, you may hostage people outside your base, but only if you have a decent reason for it.

This ban is invalid because you yourself broke the rules.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!