It's da chief.
Good afternoon,

I'm a 19 years old state's official in apprenticeship from Germany. I was on your server today, also like 2 weeks ago and Mr. Quings told me to register, so I did!

So I hope for much good roleplaying guys Cool

Your Chief Pimp
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
Welcome mate. Also welcome to germany Smile Where do you live exactly in germany? Reply only if you want to Cheese
Of course I want to. It's a town called Lippstadt, near Dortmund and Paderborn in the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen Wink

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
Welcome
-Signature removed-
Yay, german support for me CheeseCheeseCheese We should play sometime!

Welcome to the Forum & Server, behave.

Sonst dick aufs Maul und so Geschichten ne. Wink
Dare to think!
Of course I behave, as long as I get cigarettes and good german Beer, I'll be quite nice Cheese There are more germans here than I thought, nice.

So läuft das also...bin ich jetzt hier im SM-Klub? Cheese

But enough of German, I dunno what the other people think 'bout it.

Oh god I was scared when I saw the thread. Oldies will understand, anyhow. Welcome!
Welcome on the forums. As you probably noticed there are more German people here. Tounge
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Good start, I'm scaring people Cheese

Didn't know that there would be so much Germans, except for all the kiddies on CS:S servers or such. But being German is not a crime, is it? Cheese

Gotta get back to work now, see you later on the server!

Germans always thinks that Everyone knows german, and they dub movies so they make it look stupid because they think their language is just as important as english Skeptical WELCOME! Cheese