Unban request Stanislav (38RUS)
Your name: Stanislav (38RUS)

Your ban ID: 9239

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Server: rp_EvoCity_v2d

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Reason of my Bann: Admin disrespect twice, spamming chat as well

I ask to unban me since.
1) It was not spam. After the SECOND random raid on me from SS I agreed with Beflok that if again they attack me I will write to it and it will come, it happened they came I wrote. it didn't come. us (Rebels) a half shot a half arrested, and destroyed everything, even weeds though they were legal! after respawn I manage to make pair of steps and on me SS I in a panic to @ADMIN shouting opens fire!!! ADMINN it arrives and I speak saw nothing you are guilty etc.
2) And about insults, I expressed the opinion: "The administrator covers aid donors" on such conclusions at me there are reasons: for 4 random attacks/murders/arrests the administrator not didn't help time and defended
SS
You disrespected one of the server's best admins, right in front of me, joey, and the admin himself. I have no respect for you, sir.

Raids were not random, automatic weapons (banned at the time) were identified in your compound, and the SS responded accordingly. You continued to bitch and moan to beflok, even though he did his best to help, he saw that we were in the right and you were in the wrong. Fair deal, arrest. Best thing to do would be to take a deep breath and get over it.

Next 'random arrest' ,You were driving in a car towards the city. Rebels were banned and one of you had automatic weapons. I don't know about you, but if I were in a crowd with people and one had an AK with him, we would all be put on the ground and cuffed. Your pal was lucky he didn't get shot. Instead of lining you up and shooting the lot of you, we arrested all of you (except for ruxandra).

And another reason you probably won't be unbanned is likely due to your accusing beflok of donator favoritism, 'IMHO'.
Carry on.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
OK, I write in detail all 5 episodes:
1)
I and 1 more Rebel were in the house opposite to slums when any unemployed started to break a door I killed him, you came running on noise of shots, there are no problems. you came killed us and destroyed weeds when they were legal
IT IS ONE
2)
the following base was at office, we only constructed it only delivered to contra and you rush without the reason into office and kill me!!! + random warrant
THESE ARE TWO
3)
Base you again came to UM and on it time made flying prop with the chamber and started its physgun after unsuccessful start of the satellite again wrote out random warrant and opened a door!
THESE ARE THREE
4) After the last raid on us the president banned us from the city, we took it as the reason for raid of the president, took the weapon sat down in the car and went, near the tunnel you stopped us... WHY? you weren't in the city we passed by our respawn!!! one Rebel casually got the weapon and you arrested ALL
THESE ARE FOUR
5)
Right after respawn I understood that for you laws aren't present: you can arrest/kill/rush into houses and to you for it will be nothing!!! proof: the administrator so also didn't make anything... I changed a job on Killer SS what is simple killing you at the slightest pretext how you did it with me, but I didn't manage to depart from respawn as from is far on me SS started to shoot, I asked it "that you do"? he kept silent and shot still, I hit it at it blood went, the administrator came saw it and announced the verdict. You are guilty!!!
THESE ARE FIVE!!!
1) An officer of the law may search a premisis if he finds good cause, in this case gunshots. This isn't darkRP, where the sound of bullets flying is nearly constant.
2) Probable cause and backing up joey.
3) It was a UAV(30 seconds or less construction). Look up the term.
4)Again, affiliation.
5)Assaulting an officer will get you in cuffs faster than you can say 'canned tomatoes'. The admin saw no problem with us arresting you for that. Joey shot at you AFTER you hit him, they were intended as warning shots but you walked into them. (your SS killer job goes under the assassin/hitman relation by the way)

By the way, this is your unban request, and I don't see much argument on your part about being unfairly banned. This is about you disrespecting beflok, and he banned you accordingly. You did not get banned for punchwhoring, RDM, or anything of the like. You disrespected an admin multiple times, ergo earning your fair ban.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Thank you toxic now I dont have a whole page to type.

I said in capital letters mind you... To stop accusing me of being bias and only helping out donators. You said it several times by the way.

I came to you every single time I asked their reasoning and they had a valid one.

If anything I help out non donators a majority of the time because some dont understand rules. When someone sends me an @ message I don't hit tab to make sure they are donator I instantly teleport to them and take action if necessary. Dont accuse me of being biased again that is a sign of disrespect to me.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!