Behavior.
Excuse me but what the fuck is Legendary Fox talking about?

I took your Owner and made you Co-Owner, then you cried and left.

After that you threatened to use your "1900 Mb Botnet" on me.

I never threatened to DDoS anyone.

If you wanna take this any further you can Pm me because this has nothing with FL to do.

And as a matter of fact. Yes, I don't like you, because everytime you get more powers than others you go mad with them.

~Equalizer.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(04-18-2012, 04:45 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: Equalizer, you agree that the Behaviour and Immaturity of players is bad, correct?

Explanation Below:

Spoiler :
On Sunday, I got made Co-owner of a Build Server Community that you happened to be Super Admin on. You took my rights away as soon as the Owners are offline as you dislike me for an unknown reason. I attempted to get you demoted, and I succeed as you abused. I was 'begged' to come back to that community of which I declined afterward.

Not forgetting I have chat logs between you and sharkie, showing that you were threatening to try DDOS me with no provocation.

Pro Tip: If you're going to DDOS someone, keep it quiet, as I have your IP on a note right here, and if I happen to be DDOS'ed, ill know who to point the finger at within the court of law.

However, I do think General Behaviour of FL is rather depressing, theres atleast a daily moan thread, and people are breaking more rules and getting more bans than last year.

I guess its just people, their personalities and maturity.
acouple of pointer-Outers.
1) Don't Bullshit about me begging.
2) You are a idiot. You said it was Shit, and you couldn't careless about it.
3) You have 1500 bots as do you friend that you told me via steam.
4) And you are annoying.

edit*
over 9000 botnet.
God do you know you can get DONE for that amount of bots fox?
Please shut up with your build server, I have seen multiple people abusing their powers there, and almost all the admin's there go mad when they get powers.
Take it to your forums, not here.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • The Crack Fox, PiqueRoz, Noobias
If everything i s so bad and you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to stay.
Like you bitch and moan about behaviour this and that but what gets the admins cranky and not just them is shit like this from everyone.

Everyone keeps bitching aaaaaaaaall the time when there's nothing to do about it.
And fyi this shit doesn't help.
-Signature removed-
The following 1 user Likes s.J.'s post:
  • equal
(04-19-2012, 06:26 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: Well, it's in fact not always as bad as it is now, there are certain ups and downs, times in which the flaming gets more for several reasons, the reasons at the moment are simply a lot of DDoS attacks keeping the servers down for longer periods... communities trying to copy us and many members leaving for them and then coming back. Of course people will flame about this, what do you expect.

There are just those times where everything comes together and kind of adds up. Those times go over slowly and it will be perfectly fine in a couple of weeks once everybody forgot about it and once we fixed our admin team back up to normal again.

I like your positive attitude about the entire think, and the reasons you have just presented me with are valid. I have thought about it. Although, I never recall the server being extra mingey for this long before.

However, I have one question, and I think many are wondering - why do you dislike people who leave, and "copy" FL so much? Why was it necessary to add a "No comminities" rule, and ban most of the existing staff of those who admin here?

You are the 1st or 2nd top GMod roleplaying server in the entire world. Do you understand how good you have it? You are picking on these communities that will never even break 100 in the gametracker ranks. What I am saying, is you are treating something so minor as such a big deal. These communities are no competition with FL, it is up to them whether they have their own communities and I think you should respect that.
(04-19-2012, 07:39 PM)Coal Felpz Wrote:
(04-19-2012, 06:26 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: Well, it's in fact not always as bad as it is now, there are certain ups and downs, times in which the flaming gets more for several reasons, the reasons at the moment are simply a lot of DDoS attacks keeping the servers down for longer periods... communities trying to copy us and many members leaving for them and then coming back. Of course people will flame about this, what do you expect.

There are just those times where everything comes together and kind of adds up. Those times go over slowly and it will be perfectly fine in a couple of weeks once everybody forgot about it and once we fixed our admin team back up to normal again.

I like your positive attitude about the entire think, and the reasons you have just presented me with are valid. I have thought about it. Although, I never recall the server being extra mingey for this long before.

However, I have one question, and I think many are wondering - why do you dislike people who leave, and "copy" FL so much? Why was it necessary to add a "No comminities" rule, and ban most of the existing staff of those who admin here?

You are the 1st or 2nd top GMod roleplaying server in the entire world. Do you understand how good you have it? You are picking on these communities that will never even break 100 in the gametracker ranks. What I am saying, is you are treating something so minor as such a big deal. These communities are no competition with FL, it is up to them whether they have their own communities and I think you should respect that.

We are one of the biggest communities yes indeed, and that was achieved by hard work and innovation.
And when people come and steal your hard work and act like they invented it and take all the rights and brag about it.
The people who really made it ofcourse think that community is inferior and should be put down.
It's rather logic that everyone here hates copying communities.

If their communities wouldn't copy every single thing that is unique about FL I don't think anyone here minds their existance but when they copycat and brag about it, it makes sense they're hated then.
-Signature removed-
The following 1 user Likes s.J.'s post:
  • Haarek
It really is not that hard to see from Nudels view.

The more clones from FL there is, the more players divert from FL to those clones there are.

FL's Gamemode is modified and made to perfection, also very original. Yet, other communities use it as a Base Gamemode and modify theirs to be similar to FL.

I guess its an act of Jealousy, or maybe even hatred.
[Image: source.gif]
Un called for hatred.
Let them live their lives.
(04-19-2012, 09:20 PM)Coal Felpz Wrote: Un called for hatred.
Let them live their lives.

Let's say you made something revolutionary. An invention that you have worked on for years, every day in and out, 4 years long. You put hours and hours of hard work, sweat and stress in it.
Then there's your neighbour. Your neighbour is jealous of your invention, thus he starts to create his own invention, almost exactly the same as yours. Later on, your neighbour takes all the credit, fame and money for the invention that he basically stole from you.

How would you feel if this happened? Because this is basically what's happening to FL all the time with these trashcancommunities.
The following 2 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • StillAlive, Haarek
there is 2 things I would like to state here:

1. In the start the staff did much for this community, it was at it greatest, and most were happy. But as the years have gone by, it seems the FL staff care less and less about the whole things. Why? Because the old admins starts to realize, that no matter what, no matter how much they work to keep the servers clean, there will laways pop up a new minge.

Lets take a look at the example I put here, I have seen it quite alot.

the example: A new admin gets promoted, in this case a "Trial admin", he works so hard to keep the servers clean, but as the times go... He meets the same proplems over and over again, they sometimes even meet known players, that breaks the same rules over and over again. They start to complain about how disrespecting it is, that they need to deal with the same proplems with the same players.

What I'm trying to say is this: New admins havent faced the proplems of eternity on this server, trial admins do alot more of effort on the servers than normal admins do. And this is because admins starts to face that they can't stop it all. Then they slowly give up, and things gets worser and worser.

2. There is only one way forward, and that is the hard way. The admins in the FL staff needs to face that it's apart of the admin job to face the same proplems (with the same persons) over and over again every day ( In this case rulebreaking). But what I've experienced, the admins accuse the players for disrespecting them instead.

In a short way told: Over a period of time, the admins starts to run from the proplems.