Slyfox Security Corporation [Is closing down] Give us a week or two please
(OOC) Steam Name: ( [FL:RP]Fury )
(OOC) SteamID: ( STEAM_0:0:44847713)
(OOC) Age: (14)
(OOC) Roleplay Points: (4 RP points. )
(OOC) Hours In-Game: (340 Hours)
(OOC) Bans: (6)
(OOC) Which division are you applying for: (Security )
(OOC) Why this division?: (I want to protect and guard. I think its also a good starting point in the clan and i'm an experienced roleplayer. )
(OOC) Expierence: (I've been RSF, one of the RP clans thats now closed. I also have 4 points and have done a few roleplays with the admins ad have had a great time. I'm a very good builder and a good imagination when it comes to roleplay.)
(OOC) About you: (Well I'm 14 years old. I'm pretty mature for my age though and I many people don't think i'm immature. I have good grammar. I live in the United States of America. I play xbox and PC. I'm smart and a cool person to be around on the gaming community. )
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
(08-14-2013, 11:24 PM)[FL:RP]Fury Wrote: (OOC) Steam Name: ( [FL:RP]Fury )
(OOC) Why this division?: (I want to protect and guard. I think its also a good starting point in the clan and i'm an experienced roleplayer. )
(OOC) Expierence: (I've been RSF, one of the RP clans thats now closed. I also have 4 points and have done a few roleplays with the admins ad have had a great time. I'm a very good builder and a good imagination when it comes to roleplay.)
(OOC) About you: (Well I'm 14 years old. I'm pretty mature for my age though and I many people don't think i'm immature. I have good grammar. I live in the United States of America. I play xbox and PC. I'm smart and a cool person to be around on the gaming community. )
He shocked me with information that he is 14 years since he is really mature for his age
I approve him
If I have something to say Smile
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Just asking, why did you rdm the fireman?
stupid signature keeps breaking
(08-15-2013, 01:07 AM)Demonizer Wrote: Just asking, why did you rdm the fireman?

I didn't RDM him, he was destorying my car with his axe, So I chased him down and killed him.
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
(08-15-2013, 02:27 AM)[FL:RP]Fury Wrote:
(08-15-2013, 01:07 AM)Demonizer Wrote: Just asking, why did you rdm the fireman?

I didn't RDM him, he was destorying my car with his axe, So I chased him down and killed him.

Don't kill the minges because they annoy you. Tell an admin and he will blacklist them.An admin was on so you could have called the admin.
Good news:

I will be able to go on gmod again and on the servers.
You will see me more often again.
I have been talking to Prosto. We will probably accept you under standards. Bad moves=Punishment.

Accepted.

I would like to welcome [FL:RP]Fury as Slyfox Security Agent.
can you review my application please? i want to join a security corporation like you !
(08-16-2013, 06:03 AM)MightyOne Wrote: can you review my application please? i want to join a security corporation like you !

Your application got reviewed already... days or even weeks ago.