Demoted.
Lol I got demoted from moderator a few years ago.

It's better to just forget and move on, there's no point trying to raise awareness of something you can't change. Everything will turn out fine...
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(07-01-2016, 01:02 PM)Agorith Wrote: This freaking staff team is so corrupt, man.
Ugh.

How dare they demote a person with completely valid reasons being that he directly insults staff members whilst being part of their team just because he fails to realise how every team member has to follow a certain standard when it comes down to it, whilst he's the only person in the teacher team to fail at realising this.
Just how dare they, rite.

As much as I had high hopes for you in the beginning you quickly ruined that for yourself, Georgy.
Not a single member has EVER had issues regarding what you DID have issues with, perhaps that's because their common sense did not fail them.
In the end you're just begging for pity on this thread, failing to face the consequenses of your own actions.
Just like Falcao did.

And of course there will always be a massive horde of players that will blindly believe you in whatever you'd say because alot of people just like hating on any staff team simply because they've had situations where they didn't get their way and faced the consequenses of their actions aswell in the past.
People easily hold grudges on this community, any community though to be fair probably.

Now if you reply to this, which you most likely will, keep it mature and constructive.
There's no need to add even more shitposts to this thread.

I can understand regardless of whether your demotion was valid or not how you're angered at what happened, simply because you lost a rank you supposedly cared for alot.
However if anything of the sorts happens in the future, simply come to terms with it and move on.
In the end this thread was destined to turn into a shitstorm, and I believe you were completely aware of this before actually posting it.

I dont have yo answer in a "mature" manner anymore. 
I choose to answer in a nice way because that id just how i am.
Like i said many times in the teachers office. I never insulted or talked bad about any staff member on the forums or on the game. I said we have to respect other staff members either way forced or not. I just dont want you guys to force me to be like that. I am like that if i want to be like that not cause you told me too. And that rule shows how bad the staff team and how self centered you are only caring about yourself. You talk about caring for the players then you only want us to talk good about the staff team but what ever we can say anything about the players. I wanted to be a teacher when falcao defende the rank and had our backs. YOU in thr other hand are taking advantage of your rank to throw us arround as if we have to litsen to the admin team. No we litsen to Tomo as he is the one running the team not you or hitman or anyone. So you guys getting involved and trying to get me demoted shows how much you care about the rank and players. Me not wanting to be controlled i have my own reasons you wanting to controlled or restricted of my freedom and me not following the rules is a different thing. 

Maybe instead of making some rules for us why dont you focus on your staff members as they are the ones that needs some fucking manners. And dont answer on this thread if you are gonna come here and blame me for my demotion when i was just fighting for my rights. The other teachers i dont give a fuck about if they chose to stay that is theyre choise which i dont blame them. But you saying i should have not done what i wanted and just do what you guys say also proofs how low of people you really are.

P.s if there are alot of misspelling im on my phone at wotk.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
You fail to understand that my point is i make my own decisions you dont force me to do anything.
The original Cuban Minge
NOOOO! BUDDY!!!!!!!
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
"I dont have yo answer in a "mature" manner anymore."
Sounds like you were pretending to be mature to get the spot and now that you lost it you have nothing to loose in terms of reputation, which sounds like you never cared for the position in the first place.
Just commenting on your own words.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Awestruck, Agorith
Georgy, what I don't understand is this. When I informed you of your demotion over steam, you calmly accepted it saying "its alright man glad to serve as teacher". However, now you are causing a lot of drama and being salty and disrespectful in this thread. I understand you wish to state your opinions on the staff, but please do not just hop on the bandwagon of "anti-staff" players.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Luna
So you were forced to respect your fellow colleageus who have the exact same goal as you? Making the server a better place. That shouldnt have to be forced in the first place, if you cant be asked to have respect for fellow colleageus i would have demoted you right away. If im misreading the situation feel free to say so but youre currently making it look this way.
The following 4 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Awestruck, Agorith, Luna
Georgy, you are a cool dude, really nice to encounter, and really great at roleplaying.

But to be honesr with you, you where only required to speak with a milder tone, nothing else really, to represent as a rolemodel.
It dind't had to turn out like the way it did, ofcourse you have "Freedom of Speech" but you have to just do it in a milder tone.

I've only met you once ingame with your teacher rank, and i didn't see anything happening really, you are a great guy and all, but i don't belive that the teacher role fits you.

Wish you dind't ruin it for yourself. :/

Kind Regards,
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 2 users Like Jonas's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Luna
Alright, this is depressing.
(07-01-2016, 05:54 PM)Tomo Wrote: Georgy, what I don't understand is this. When I informed you of your demotion over steam, you calmly accepted it saying "its alright man glad to serve as teacher". However, now you are causing a lot of drama and being salty and disrespectful in this thread. I understand you wish to state your opinions on the staff, but please do not just hop on the bandwagon of "anti-staff" players.

Theres a difference between accepting my demotion and exposing the shit that you and your admins make us do for no reason whats so ever. I dont think is fair that we have to treat them like good people when they are clearly not. I wont lie.
The original Cuban Minge