Fearless looking for geeks
(05-01-2016, 08:49 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 08:43 PM)Jan Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 08:38 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: Oh, jesus. I would freak out if i coukd make it Smile)))))))

Self advertising isn't the best way to go on about it.

Would you mind explaining me, how that was self-advertising?

Just don't go that way. It's pretty self-explainatory Smile.
Alright
Over 64hours and no reply still. I am dissapointed
The following 1 user Likes Kahjo's post:
  • Insert
(04-30-2016, 05:15 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: Unfortanetly, I always see Avgar and the other Admin's rather RPing then actually administrating the server/caring about development/website updates etc.
IMO becoming an admin can mean that you dont have time to play the gamemode anymore

I find this very ignorant of you. I don't think you realise that we're not robots. We're allowed to have fun too right? If we were unable to play, why would we be on the servers? Sometimes there are times when we get no @ calls, etc., so what would we do during that time? We role-play. Please be considerate and grateful that we're here to help people in the first place.

Sorry if this came out quite forcefully, but a lot of people have misconceptions about the staff role as I once did.

Thanks,
Awestruck
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 8 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Robbtja, Darkside, :-), Pear, Avgar, DreeBott, sebasti161, Insert
(05-04-2016, 04:24 AM)Kahjo Wrote: Over 64hours and no reply still. I am dissapointed

Kappa123
Ex-Server Teacher
(05-04-2016, 04:24 AM)Kahjo Wrote: Over 64hours and no reply still. I am dissapointed

Things take a while and honestly here you are known minge Kahjo. On top of that things do happen that make people unable to respond. As for what you have shown in your app its nothing special. I wont go into detail about it here as its not my spot to put out there what you applied with.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(05-04-2016, 06:41 PM)NightHawkd Wrote:

Things take a while and honestly here you are known minge Kahjo. On top of that things do happen that make people unable to respond. As for what you have shown in your app its nothing special. I wont go into detail about it here as its not my spot to put out there what you applied with.

Here you are to do nothing with anything commenting and trying to start a flame war. Gtfo honestly if you have nothing wise to say that would help.

Lets see Mr. Nighthawkd "Fearrp is off" could you make anything similar? It is quite hard, harder than you think. Go ahead and try and we'll see if it is so "Ez".
(05-04-2016, 07:15 PM)Kahjo Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 06:41 PM)NightHawkd Wrote:

Here you are to do nothing with anything commenting and trying to start a flame war. Gtfo honestly if you have nothing wise to say that would help.

Lets see Mr. Nighthawkd "Fearrp is off" could you make anything similar? It is quite hard, harder than you think. Go ahead and try and we'll see if it is so "Ez".

I haven't tried to start anything. I stated that Soul could be busy as well as Avgar. They both have real lives. As well as I commented about your app. I have not attempted to start anything. As for the trying myself no thanks. I don't see the need nor do I really want to do it.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
If people had their applications reviewed whether they're unmeaning-full or not, nobody would have to comment on this thread.

I'm not going to be a negative person but the updates in which have been produced are nothing compared to other servers who out way the content in comparison.

Get more people, get more updates.
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 3 users Like Bradley's post:
  • Insert, Kahjo, Arkten
Stuff regarding contributors : http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid578784
Most of information about contributors should be there.