Opinion on potential new models?
+SUPPORT

with hats .... I dare you to remove them
The following 1 user Likes Sup faggot's post:
  • BouncingBall
(07-02-2015, 07:50 AM)Nacreas Wrote: Fire helmets pls.

gas mask/ oxygen tanks pls
smoke inhalation damage pls
nac resigning pls
(07-03-2015, 02:01 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(07-02-2015, 07:50 AM)Nacreas Wrote: Fire helmets pls.

gas mask/ oxygen tanks pls
smoke inhalation damage pls
nac resigning pls

Two pars in under five minutes? This is harassment! :p
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
I'll be looking at fire models soon, as well as a rework for the entire fire system (though models will come first, because everything else would look silly without). I'd prefer a model that has loads of groups so that the masks etc. can be optional, but if not I really won't care. I'll just make it so that firemen are immune - or resistant - to smoke.

New female paramedic, finally sorted:

[Image: c57091f3f0bfaf0d67c4a43d80677c5d.jpg]

I'll be able to push this all live later tonight, when I'm back from the pub. Soul approved the model push, so we're good to go. He did say one thing though, and that's that we could have both sets of police models - the new, and the old. I personally think it might look a bit jarring, but on the other hand it'll lead to a huge variety of models. I'll leave it up to the community. What do you think?
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Preditor, Nacreas
It is a very hard choice. Have both old and new models and see how it goes if it causing any issues or something then remove the old model. When you say lead to a huge variety of models. Do you mean that in a bad way?
Get rid of the old ones, they are gross ahaha
The following 3 users Like Nevy's post:
  • BouncingBall, Noble, SixPackSoCali
Well Nev does have a point the old ones look like PJ's with police on them.
The following 1 user Likes BouncingBall's post:
  • Nevy
He did not mention nothing about the ambulance? Does that still need coding or is that coming tonight too?
Ambulance won't be here tonight, but considering I spent 3 hours fixing an inventory wipe on the database today I managed to convince the dev doing the ambulance project to speed it up as way of saying thank you (he actually offered, but saying otherwise makes me look like a stronk team leader, like North Korea's Great Leader). Banter aside, I think the ambulance should be ready soon, and then I'll take a look at firetruck/firefighter models myself. There's also a SWAT van in the works, but I have no clue how much work that needs.
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Cody, BouncingBall
The old models look fucking shit. Get rid of them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • SixPackSoCali