If BlackDog Was Not Demoted.
[Image: j63288.jpg]
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
On topic: This was just solved by a simple ban request that was made by 3 different people. This player knows better and is just asking to be banned. So he has gotten a couple months off to let him rethink his actions.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I honestly cannot be angry on you since i Dont know you at all Nevinator
But listen friend, you do realise that admins are not just some knid of a tool which can serve the guy whom they dont know at all. They are here on the same purpose as any of us are. We all just want to RP. Being granted with Administrative possibilities is a big honor and a lot of extra work to do. Every single admin is wishing here to RP for fun too but they just cannot respond every single 5 seconds from the people who send them @OM*G this idiot just RDMed me, do something about it.
No, they get on average messages like this every 5-20 seconds. If they would sign up just to be a server overseers, yes you request would be resolved peacefully and faster, but as i said a little bit earlier, they want to RP as well
I am telling you from my own experience, it is sad when you get sent 100 messages of request in 5 minutes

Well I hope you get what i mean, sorry for my bad english if you actually havent understood some parts, but i hope you do realise that being an admin and being an overseer is two different things
(05-27-2012, 07:10 PM)Donut1052 Wrote: I honestly cannot be angry on you since i Dont know you at all Nevinator
But listen friend, you do realise that admins are not just some knid of a tool which can serve the guy whom they dont know at all. They are here on the same purpose as any of us are. We all just want to RP. Being granted with Administrative possibilities is a big honor and a lot of extra work to do. Every single admin is wishing here to RP for fun too but they just cannot respond every single 5 seconds from the people who send them @OM*G this idiot just RDMed me, do something about it.
No, they get on average messages like this every 5-20 seconds. If they would sign up just to be a server overseers, yes you request would be resolved peacefully and faster, but as i said a little bit earlier, they want to RP as well
I am telling you from my own experience, it is sad when you get sent 100 messages of request in 5 minutes

Well I hope you get what i mean, sorry for my bad english if you actually havent understood some parts, but i hope you do realise that being an admin and being an overseer is two different things

Why would you Necropost this shit? Seriously..
I still haven't found translation for Necropost...
Lets put this in lame man terms,

I dont see any reason to bring back Blackdog as an admin, for hence his methods were abusive at some points, but nevertheless the fact of the matter is American admins or not; its not going to solve the issue. Take into perspective the fact that many such as ourselves or in this case, the admins; I'll give hands to those that do dedicate the time to administrate. Now that this has been said, the admins on the team are different then the players. The reasons we play so long on the servers has to do with the relativity of the enjoyment we have on the server. Unfortunately admins tend to lack the lust for enjoyment due to dealing with idiots (For example, Beflok putting up with my trolling), little kids, and constant Steam messages from people that only want to complain. With granted admin-ship comes the attributes of having ass kissers, Bullshitters, and those whom remain neutral.

Granted my perspective that admins should treat it like a job, they do need to dedicate more time, but the constant bickering of the servers through @ messages, OOC, and PM is the problem in majority of matters. To solve these issues, bring in the form of a cooldown such as the OOC cooldown period, but maybe a minute for each player. Personally I would hate to go on a server daily knowing that there is a general loss of respect for myself just because I dont show up on the server to admin due to personal reasons. Sorry, but personal problems come before anything, no matter if it is a job or not. Plain and simple, not everyone can be on at once, people need to get over the fact that it's just not going to happen. All I hear everyday if an admin is having a problem, "Oh poor beflok, if we only had some more American admins." It doesnt matter if we have an uneven number of Euro:American admins because not one of them has the same schedule. Its similar to a reaction of spontaneity within science, its either certain its going to happen or that it wont.

Now back to the authors topic,
You honestly think the loss of Blackdog as an admin caused this?
This has been going on since before Blackdog was admin, matter a fact, it was better. Admins were stricter and didnt hesitate to ban a player a friend. What it is, is what it is. By gone's be by gone's, get over it, its happened and it was meant to happen. Massive minging happened on the 2nd server majority of the time with the occasional on the 1st. The lenient admins that everyone seems to like only inspires minges to continue and amplify the factor because they can get away with it. The Fearless Community has gone from being a mature community to a community of 4chan and Memes; the staff and players both have been ones to continue it. Dont warn people about post, they then know there limits and when to stop. If you were to do an immediate ban, such as Facepunch, then they know not to do it again or it will result in a ban. Your statement that the minging was caused due to Blackdog's departure is a fallacy of logic, a hasty generalization, and it only makes you look more of an abysmal creature of the forum. Quit complaining about recent events and do something about it. All I see in this community is a bunch of whiners, whom take no action to better their community other than a selfish pride to do for themselves.

Best Regards,

Wweee2345
The Humble Panda
Not to forget that quite some admins are very very inactive.
The following 4 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • Fultz, Dubwub, WorldWideCoffee, Basse
What you talking about Wwee? I freaking said "If BlackDog was not demoted" only because we were joking about how everyone on the server at the time was calling BlackDog in OOC and shit, not referring to how I actually think he shouldn't have been demoted because It's nun of my bees wax (none of my business)

This is my last time posting on this stupid thread
[Image: Candyman.gif]
(05-27-2012, 10:08 PM)Nevinator Wrote: What you talking about Wwee? I freaking said "If BlackDog was not demoted" only because we were joking about how everyone on the server at the time was calling BlackDog in OOC and shit, not referring to how I actually think he shouldn't have been demoted because It's nun of my bees wax (none of my business)

This is my last time posting on this stupid thread

Your calling your own thread stupid?
[Image: coffeejr.png]

My character
Name: Coffee Jr Jones
Money: 101679
Donator: 207 days
Time played: 361 Hours
RP Points: 11